What's new

Collin Sexton SZN

Collin is flat out ballin! I love this dude....if l had a man crush it'd be Collin!! He is giving max effort on both ends of the court. Loved that play in the 3rd l think when Siakam was posting him up and had the ball and Sexton was on his back and playing him tight and anticipated Siakam going left before he knew he was going left!! The Jazz are sick to watch....loving this turnaround and team togetherness!!
So true. And what really shows he's down to earth is that he looks surprised by all this all the time.

Sexton’s stats as a starter this season (17 games):

21.2 PPG, 4.8 APG, 2.5 RPG, 1.0 SPG on 51/40/90 shooting splits in 27.1 MPG

We are 13-4 in this span

THIS MAN IS AVERAGING 21.2 PPG ON 51/40/90 SHOOTING SPLITS AS A STARTER!!!
Those numbers in 27 minutes a game is crazy.

Someone on Twitter posted Sexton's and Don's Per36 stats for this season and they're identical.

I'm not crazy about using Per36 to compare players since it's way harder to do stuff for 32 minutes than 22 minutes in the NBA, but that's still eye-opening.
Also looking at the "super advanced stats", Sextons late game black hole pecentage is much lower.

Someone on Twitter posted Sexton's and Don's Per36 stats for this season and they're identical.

I'm not crazy about using Per36 to compare players since it's way harder to do stuff for 32 minutes than 22 minutes in the NBA, but that's still eye-opening.
I just made up a per36 stat about both of them right now and Collin participates in 10x as many defensive possessions as Don per minute…

Collin needs more time.

For the life of me I don’t know why it took so long for Hardy to see the light and start Sexton, but he’s still not getting starter minutes. He’s been pulling in 20-22 minutes lately it seems.