What's new

Conley Officially a Jazzman

Having Conley, does this make Favors more playable next to Gobert having that extra shooter in Conley instead of Rubio?
I think it does. Not just the shooting, but Conley is excellent at getting into the lane which will open things up. He’s also very good in the p&r. Having three guys that can run it effectively (Conley, Donovan and Joe) and two excellent roll men in Rudy and Favs creates lots of opportunties.

Having Conley, does this make Favors more playable next to Gobert having that extra shooter in Conley instead of Rubio?
Yes, absolutely. I'm still not sure Favors is a the best option over a stretch 4, but at least I think sticking with Favors because a POSSIBLE option now.

Yes, absolutely. I'm still not sure Favors is a the best option over a stretch 4, but at least I think sticking with Favors because a POSSIBLE option now.
I think he is just as good as a stretch 4 that isn't good at defense and rebounding. Maybe better depending on the player.

What would be ideal is a good shooter that can rebound, play defense, and pass the ball. But those are pretty rare. I think it's just as likely that Favors extends his range a few more feet then it is we find a guy who isn't a huge drop off in other areas. But I could be wrong.

Need someone to shop Ricky's face on Squidward and Conley/Donovan on Spongebob/Patrick

squidward.w700.h467.jpg

No, you still have 2 bigs sitting on the hoop waiting for the ball. Just because Conley can shoot better, doesnt change the fact that neither Gobert or Favors can shoot

No, you still have 2 bigs sitting on the hoop waiting for the ball. Just because Conley can shoot better, doesnt change the fact that neither Gobert or Favors can shoot

It does change the number of defenders on them from 3 to 2. I’ll take the Gobert/Favors against most of not all big duos in the league.

So yes, it affects things. Clearly having Favors have a three point shot helps even more but come on...

Is Conley going to wear the headband? First since Ingles impromptu head band? Or is there someone I forgot?

He just won some award thingie at the show. Teammate of the year or something. Essite.