What's new

Conley Officially a Jazzman

Why is Paul George one of the 3 finalist for the MVP? Harden, Giannis, and Kawhi should be the 3 finalists. PG did have a solid year and played good defense but he shot really poorly this year despite points despite his per game and his team was not that good.

I dunno if this has been mentioned in the previous pages, but Conley's good buddy and Ohio State teammate Greg Oden said on the One Shining Podcast that his preferred destination for Mike was Utah in terms of fit.

Why is Paul George one of the 3 finalist for the MVP? Harden, Giannis, and Kawhi should be the 3 finalists. PG did have a solid year and played good defense but he shot really poorly this year despite points despite his per game and his team was not that good.
you are right about PG13. he came out blazing and then cooled off considerably the second half of the year. his defense was great, but offensively nothing to write home about.

I dunno if this has been mentioned in the previous pages, but Conley's good buddy and Ohio State teammate Greg Oden said on the One Shining Podcast that his preferred destination for Mike was Utah in terms of fit.

Watched this and ended with a moderate urge to watch Oden punch the dude on his right in the face.

That is a an interesting list of players from Mike Conley.

I wonder if the team had influence on who he talked about. He only mentioned Mitchell, Gobert, Royce, and Exum.
That's half of the team. The only guys left he didn't mention were Joe, Faves, Niang and Neto.

EDIT: I forgot the last two in my first attempt.

Mainly because Kawhi played like 60 games if that (perceived to be coasting) + the Raptors were really ****ing good even without him in the regular season. Whereas the only reason OKC was good was because PG was going nuclear, as soon as his shoulder got injured OKC were awful.