What's new

Conservative News Comment Sections THREAD

The saddest thing is that they are so triggered over 25 SECONDS in a 3 hour game. So stupid

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Every day we see “conservatives” showing their disdain for real Americans and our culture. No one hates our country more than these “conservative men” who **** on it all day long. They’re lashing out because they feel like they can’t control people or culture. It’s why they hate Bud lite, cities, Nike, vaccines, and now Taylor and football.

Last edited:
Every day we see “conservatives” showing their disdain for real Americans and our culture. No one hates our country more than these “conservative men” who **** on it all day long.
Conservatives don't want America to be great, they want to destroy America and replace it with their version of "Try That in a Small Town." America ISN'T a small town. We aren't going to be one gigantic world power small town. I'm so happy for people who love their small towns. You don't get to wag the dog.

Conservatives don't want America to be great, they want to destroy America and replace it with their version of "Try That in a Small Town." America ISN'T a small town. We aren't going to be one gigantic world power small town. I'm so happy for people who love their small towns. You don't get to wag the dog.

A Greek anarchist friend of mine calls them village people, simple Greek village idiots. .