What's new

Coronavirus

Thanks for asking! I'm doing fine. I'm in Shanghai right now the security is a little silly. I'm wearing a mask and using lots of hands sanitizer. I get my temperature checked every time I go into my hotel.

This is going to spread a lot. But I think it's just panic. I don't think this is any worse than a bad flu virus going around in any country that kills lots of people every year. It is really ****ing with my day to day life though. I'll post more in a couple days about this.

China and many other poor areas so need to learn hygiene and how to disinfect better. The open markets in some areas of China can be a little gross to me. But not that unlike poor rural areas of the USA or many other places.

Also I don't think the numbers being reported are accurate. I think the local governments are ignorant and trying to look good.

China and many other poor areas so need to learn hygiene and how to disinfect better. The open markets in some areas of China can be a little gross to me. But not that unlike poor rural areas of the USA or many other places.

Are you kidding me? Every area of the usa is light years ahead of the **** head hygiene levels you see in chinas most modern Cities.

You got wet markets of all kind of absolute **** in the center or cities selling ****in absurd *** animals in cages. Were basically talking dark ages level of hygiene stuck in an economy that boomed. Took straight up trailer trash mentality and placed it into modern day cities.

No sugar coating this.

Are you kidding me? Every area of the usa is light years ahead of the **** head hygiene levels you see in chinas most modern Cities.

You got wet markets of all kind of absolute **** in the center or cities selling ****in absurd *** animals in cages. Were basically talking dark ages level of hygiene stuck in an economy that boomed. Took straight up trailer trash mentality and placed it into modern day cities.

No sugar coating this.
I'm in Shanghai right now. Live animals are illegal in this city and strictly enforced. Obviously you don't know what you are talking about but that's normal. Keep yammin on dude...

I'm in Shanghai right now. Live animals are illegal in this city and strictly enforced. Obviously you don't know what you are talking about but that's normal. Keep yammin on dude...

Youre a clown. Ccp schill clown for real. Im in taiwan right now and been to shanghai, can confirm its a **** show. Illegal in china is a horse **** word. Are you that ****in clueless? **** me man.

China spent the crucial days silencing journalists who were reporting the virus outbreak.

My work is the designated infectious disease hospital for the state, work is going to be a barrel of laughs when I go back on Tuesday.

I don't believe the numbers the CCP is giving out to the media. 56 deaths and 2000 infected. It's way more than that. This is a lot more serious than it is.

A Wuhan nurse was saying probably 90k people are infected with the virus. If 90k people are infected, there's got to be more deaths than just 56. CCP controlling these numbers and aren't telling the truth. Arresting people that leak out the actual truth.

Last edited:
I don't believe the numbers the CCP is giving out to the media. 56 deaths and 2000 infected. It's way more than that. This is a lot more serious than it is.

A Wuhan nurse was saying probably 90k people are infected with the virus. If 90k people are infected, there's got to be more deaths than just 56. CCP controlling these numbers and aren't telling the truth. Arresting people that leak out the actual truth.

Wy wUld ChiNa lIe?!?

On the real, one expert in the uk thinks its going to be closer to 250,000 in the next week 11 days.

Anyone else watch the pandemic documentary on Netflix? Lords knows I gave it a hard pass after all of this happening.

I hope it's not that bad but the part of me that's telling me it is that bad scares the **** out of me.

I have been working in Shanghai for a long time currently on a vacation in Palawan, Philippines and the news circulating around wechat makes me worried about going back. It was believed it started with a woman who ate a bat....

Youre a clown. Ccp schill clown for real. Im in taiwan right now and been to shanghai, can confirm its a **** show. Illegal in china is a horse **** word. Are you that ****in clueless? **** me man.
Lol, yeah... Your take on these issues is about as good as your takes on the Jazz... Yes, Shanghai enforces it very strictly.

Last edited:
You've built your entire jazzfanz resume on being a clown.