What's new

Coronavirus

Me and all of my immediate family are boosted. Hope that means we avoid it all together, but I feel pretty good that it most likely means none of us will suffer the most serious effects if we do catch it.

I feel a bit sick today. Not real bad but I definitely have something

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I came to Utah for Christmas to find a cold/flu sweeping through my entire family. I thought I avoided it, since we go home tomorrow and I've been feeling fine, but now I'm feeling that draining in the back of my throat. Wonder-****ing-ful. I even kept a mask on most of the time here, but when literally everyone else is sick, not much chance to avoid it.

I came to Utah for Christmas to find a cold/flu sweeping through my entire family. I thought I avoided it, since we go home tomorrow and I've been feeling fine, but now I'm feeling that draining in the back of my throat. Wonder-****ing-ful. I even kept a mask on most of the time here, but when literally everyone else is sick, not much chance to avoid it.

Also herpes.

Also herpes.
I'm starting a new job next week which of course means I have to get a cold sore, which I got the first tingle of today. I'm using Abreva (which actually does something IMHO) and by not breaking the skin on the sore they often go away in a few days for me.

AKA also herpes

My thing started with that back of the throat crap.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I got absolutely zero side effects from my booster as well.
Yeah, because that vaccine doesn’t work. But if it does work, don’t you think liberals like Fauci and Soros would want you to think that you suffered no side effects? See?! Open your eyes and stop being a sheeple.

Checkmate!

I'm starting a new job next week which of course means I have to get a cold sore, which I got the first tingle of today. I'm using Abreva (which actually does something IMHO) and by not breaking the skin on the sore they often go away in a few days for me.

AKA also herpes
I got digital herpes many years ago.

I cut my finger (got my ring caught on something and it tore the skin a bit) and then must have opened a door that someone else had opened after fiddling with a cold sore. So I got a cold sore on my finger, aka a digit, ergo digital herpes.

I got digital herpes many years ago.

I cut my finger (got my ring caught on something and it tore the skin a bit) and then must have opened a door that someone else had opened after fiddling with a cold sore. So I got a cold sore on my finger, aka a digit, ergo digital herpes.
Phalanges herpes

Chief doctor in the main hospital in Saaremaa island, in Estonia. Google Translate in browser works fine.

Chief doctor in the main hospital in Saaremaa island, in Estonia. Google Translate in browser works fine.

I think this is where this is all headed. I have been sick for the past 5 days and went to get a COVID test for work, the first was inconclusive, which is presumptive positive, so I went to get a 2nd test and to see my doctor. He told me they are seeing a ton of people with symptoms like mine, basically a bad cold or moderate flu kind of thing, but that mixed in is the new COVID strain and that by symptom alone they cannot tell the difference.