What's new

Coronavirus

I mean... Your government is spying on people
It’s time for public and private employers to mandate vaccines or weekly testing, time for restaurants and sports to step up and require vaccines from patrons, and it’s time for insurance companies to start charging the unvaccinated higher premiums. It makes sense for insurance companies to do that too. Paying for a vaccine is much cheaper than paying for someone to be hospitalized.

How else is this pandemic going to end if not with vaccines?

I really liked this video:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/us/vaccinated-americans-frustrated-surge-mandates/index.html

Americans need to look at this from a civic responsibility point of view. For the good of not only yourself but our society, get vaccinated. It’s just not virtuous to blow off the vaccine and continue to infect yourself and others. It’s not fair to the poor health care workers. It’s not fair to our society. It’s costing our country just too damn much physically, emotionally, and fiscally. Remember, more money spent on health care means less money spent on other things.

And for God’s sake, vaccine mandates and covid restrictions aren’t comparable to the Holocaust. Making such comparisons shows historical illiteracy of a degree previously unimaginable. Open up a damn history book.
Did Nazis force experimental drugs on people?
Did Nazis make Jews have papers?
You literally are saying you're going to shun people who's religion doesn't allow vaccines.

You're right... It's nothing compared to killing 6 million Jews because they thought differently. The cowards that think men can have babies would be crushed. But the things I said above are definite tells. Things like spying on the media and censorship as well.

But... By all means. Explain what you mean by your going to shun black communities, religion, and people who don't support an experimental drug where the makers of said drug have killed millions and gouged sick people for life saving medicine for decades.

I'm all ears. You're already shinning us but you're talking about doing more... So again what are you going to do? Back your **** up...

Still waiting for the shuners(lol ouch) to enlighten me on why the more people get vaccinated the more cases were getting

Last edited:
Still waiting on you to shun Biden who has let in hundreds of thousands of immigrants into the country unvaccinated. Right Qhiller? It's so blatantly obvious you are only using vaccines to spread hate.

My only real concern is long haul. If infected, I would expect an asymptomatic to a mild illness, on the spectrum of possible outcomes where Covid itself is concerned.
I don’t begrudge you any of that. I know next to nothing about long haul COVID and can’t comment. My strong resistance to mandates and heated rhetoric over the threat caused by the virus has nothing to do with the vaccine (I’m fully vaccinated) or wearing masks (I own many). My concern isn’t for myself at all. It is for my son going in to 3rd grade. He hasn’t been in full in-class instruction in a year and a half.

I consider myself extremely fortunate because I could work from home as could my wife. I also have a home office for which I was able to set up a full desk with a reasonably powerful desktop computer on fast, wired internet for my son’s dedicated use. Learning loss has been minimal but by the end of last school year he was coming apart mentally. There is no substitute for recess. For much of it he also lost all sports. It was just a 7-8 year old kid in a room staring at a screen for 18 months. That is why I fight so hard.

The CDC guidelines don’t equal no schooling. In fact they say the opposite. The problem I have had is that CDC guidelines have for 18 months been used by authority as a baseline to which they proudly go above and beyond. The state goes beyond the federal CDC guidelines to keep us safe. The county goes beyond the minimum requirements of the state to keep us safe. The schools go beyond the minimum guidelines of the county to keep kids safe (with safe being 7-8 year olds staring at a screen for 18 months).

To me it isn’t about having to deal with putting on a mask to go shopping. It is about the mental damage I see up close being done to my kid and to the kids of my friends who are about the same age in the name of safety.

This is helpful

Yet you didn't say a word here. The blatant double standards with you people. This actually led to spreading it to enough people...that they stopped reporting it. The VP had to get checked...

Democrats-plane-CC.jpg

Oh and 92 or 94% of house Republicans are vaccinated. You're actually kind of proving that the vaccinated are a huge threat to spread this virus, thus the mask. If vaccinated are so safe, why the mask?

Pro Vax Comrades(Nazi was a little much, my bad) tell us that they actually care yet only say something when they can politicize it like Qhiller just did against Republicans... It's been this way from the beginning though. Truth is...Biden is directly responsible more than any single person for the spread with his open door policy. Tens of thousands of cases and probably tens of thousands more hidden.

The complaint, obtained by IndyStar, alleges that immigrants who are tested for COVID-19 are not given their test results; if they test positive, they are not given medication for pain; and detainees are not given face masks or hand soap. Guards often don't wear face masks and there are little to no social distancing measures in place, the complaint also alleges.

Remember mask!!! Mask!!! Mask!!! But only for Republicans. Not Nancy taking a photo today. Or the Mayor of DC also taking photos without them. Or the hundreds of thousands of people with no vaccine being shipped all across the country in the dead of night

Last edited:
"And we’re releasing people out of the door day in and day out with actual positive tests for COVID and more keep popping up,"

-Chris Cabrera vice president of the National Border Patrol Council

I don’t begrudge you any of that. I know next to nothing about long haul COVID and can’t comment. My strong resistance to mandates and heated rhetoric over the threat caused by the virus has nothing to do with the vaccine (I’m fully vaccinated) or wearing masks (I own many). My concern isn’t for myself at all. It is for my son going in to 3rd grade. He hasn’t been in full in-class instruction in a year and a half.

I consider myself extremely fortunate because I could work from home as could my wife. I also have a home office for which I was able to set up a full desk with a reasonably powerful desktop computer on fast, wired internet for my son’s dedicated use. Learning loss has been minimal but by the end of last school year he was coming apart mentally. There is no substitute for recess. For much of it he also lost all sports. It was just a 7-8 year old kid in a room staring at a screen for 18 months. That is why I fight so hard.

The CDC guidelines don’t equal no schooling. In fact they say the opposite. The problem I have had is that CDC guidelines have for 18 months been used by authority as a baseline to which they proudly go above and beyond. The state goes beyond the federal CDC guidelines to keep us safe. The county goes beyond the minimum requirements of the state to keep us safe. The schools go beyond the minimum guidelines of the county to keep kids safe (with safe being 7-8 year olds staring at a screen for 18 months).

To me it isn’t about having to deal with putting on a mask to go shopping. It is about the mental damage I see up close being done to my kid and to the kids of my friends who are about the same age in the name of safety.
Certainly very understandable and easy to appreciate such a concern on the part of parents of young children. Hope that casualty of the pandemic is in our rear view mirrors soon….

Good post. Im really hoping my daughter gets to go to school this year. Wish everyone would get vaccinated to help (though not guarantee) that happen.

Stop it. Just stop. 100% vaccination would not put us back to normal.

The vaccine does not prevent you from catching or passing the virus.

Say that again....the vaccine does not prevent you from catching or passing the virus.

At best it reduces your symptoms, at worst it masks your symptoms so you unknowingly become a super spreader...

That isnt conspiracy theory or alternative news. The CDC says it.

Say that again....the vaccine does not prevent you from catching or passing the virus.

At best it reduces your symptoms, at worst it masks your symptoms so you unknowingly become a super spreader...

Can you still catch the virus after vaccination? Yes. You are less likely to though.
Also, it does reduce your symptoms greatly. Much less likely to die or be hospitalized. imo a big part of the reason that schools, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc got closed down was because they were worried about the hospitals running out of space and they didn't like lots of people dying. So imo if people weren't going to the hospital or dying then things could go back to normal.

Nationwide, about 97% of people hospitalized with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, federal data shows. Same goes for deaths. People going to the hospital for covid and people dying from covid are almost all unvaccinated people. If people aren't dying from covid or being hospitalized from covid then I think things could get back to normal.

Instead, many people will remain unvaccinated and places will probably start to shut down again, the economy will suffer some more, the death toll will continue to rise and masks will probably be back on peoples faces. I guess some people just miss things being shut down and love wearing masks.

I remember when schools, and gyms were shut down and we had wear masks everywhere. Then the vaccine was getting distributed very quickly and lots of people were getting vaccinated. Numbers (deaths, hospitalizations and cases) started to decrease and masks started to go away and things opened back up.

Last edited:
If people aren't dying from covid or being hospitalized from covid then I think things could get back to normal.
What a ****ing retarded goal to have. It went from "quarantine for 2 weeks to slow the spread" to "zero covid".

Zero covid is an utterly preposterous goal. It's just an excuse for more government control and pushing forward liberal agendas.

California (1.8 million), Maryland(448,000), and Virginia(626,000) lead the nation in current cases with a total of 2,874,000 cases. These are all Democratic ran(terribly ran) states and are responsible for over 50% of the current cases.

Republicans states like Florida (307,000), Texas(133,000) aren't doing great but they're nothing compared to the CommynStates. Absolutely insane how Democrats, the true plague bringers, have the audacity to point a finger.

Last edited:

Yeah! Wearing a condom doesn't prevent you from getting pregnant! So just go bareback and you'll be fine

What a ****ing retarded goal to have. It went from "quarantine for 2 weeks to slow the spread" to "zero covid".

Zero covid is an utterly preposterous goal. It's just an excuse for more government control and pushing forward liberal agendas.
Looks like you are the idiot. I didn't say anything about zero covid.
I said no hospitalizations and deaths silly. And I don't literally mean zero. There will be some hospitalizations and deaths but if everyone is vaccinated those numbers will be so small that things will remain normal