What's new

Coronavirus

How the **** does this help anything? Like is there another country in the world that is intentionally trying to spread this virus and ****ing prolong this pandemic more than red states in America?

I mean good god. What the **** are we even doing here?

We’re a country full of idiots. I’ve long thought/wondered is it smart to allow all people to vote? That goes for the left and right. There are tens of millions of completely ignorant ****s in this country. Should they have a vote? Idk. I started reading a bunch of Aristotle and his beliefs on governments and democracy and such. I think it opens up some interesting philosophical discussions.

Last edited:
Many of the people JR is talking about are right here in this thread.
It's undeniable now, vaccinated people are spreading the virus as well as un-vaccinated people. Those of you that were quick to pump yourself or your loved ones full of the vax, were told a lie.

NSFW Language

Nah, I wasn't told a lie. The virus mutated into a variant called delta (which is one of the reasons everyone should have gotten vaccinated. Maybe if they had then delta wouldn't be kicking our countries *** right now). I have been told for a long time now that vaccinated people can get and spread delta. This isn't some news you are breaking. It's been known for a long time. It's also known that the vaccine keeps you out of the hospital and out of the morgue when you do catch covid. Still really glad I'm vaccinated. Gonna a get a booster shot when it's available. I hate hospitals and morgues.

If there is ever a variant that the vaccine is worthless against then that would suck but at least I would know that I tried something (got vaccinated) to combat this virus and help our society rather than doing nothing at all. Plus I got 100 bucks from my employer for getting vaccinated. So no matter what I did the right thing at the time and still came out ahead. Getting vaccinated cost me nothing and I'm currently healthier than I have ever been.

Last edited:
It's looks like the vaccine has saved 100 million lives according to Trump.

"I think if we didn’t come up during the Trump administration with a vaccine you could have 100 million people dead just like you had in 1917. You take the Spanish Flu, 100 million people — up to 100 million people died. I think we’d be in that territory," the former president said in an interview with Fox News host Dan Bongino that aired Saturday night.

We’re a country full of idiots. I’ve long thought/wondered is it smart to allow all people to vote? That goes for the left and right. There are tens of millions of completely ignorant ****s in this country. Should they have a vote? Idk. I started reading a bunch of Aristotle and his beliefs on governments and democracy and such. I think it opens up some interesting philosophical discussions.

@Wes Mantooth You’re not wrong here.

The founding fathers limiting voting to not just males but to white land owning males. True, sexism and racism played a major part in this decision. But another part came from the genuine fear that the uneducated masses were incapable of being well enough informed to be able to vote and elect representative government. I think their fears were actually well founded.

In the book, “How Did We Get There” it describes President Harding using new technology, like the radio, to give “ra ra ra” speeches that really didn’t point to any specific agenda but stirred up emotions and sounded nice (sound familiar?). I can’t remember the exact quote so I’m going to paraphrase here, but a reporter speculated that if we continued along this path of letting leaders exploit new technology to communicate nothingness, that the country would soon begin electing any uneducated dumbass off the street. When I read this, I honestly thought back to Bush II and Trump. How often did we hear in the early 2000s something like “he’s a guy I could have a beer with?” Now we hear the same thing about Trump, “he speaks how we speak!” Even Biden’s charm to a certain extent is his way of speaking.

Yet, in reality, shouldn’t our leaders be too damn smart for us to have a beer with? Shouldn’t they be busy reading reports and visiting world leaders? I don’t think a president should be as vulgar as Bubba Dumbass eating at a Truck driver diner in East Jesus, Missouri (oh no I’m probably going to be labeled an elitist for saying such).

I remember President Obama received a lot of criticism for being “too stuffy” and “acting like a college professor.” Which is funny, that’s what I usually want. But even he I think “cheapened” the presidency in some ways by appearing on late night tv shows and singing with comedians like Jimmy Fallon. “OMG obama is soooo cool!” But presidents have been “cheapening” the presidency with tv since kennedy appeared in a debate against Nixon and “omg Kennedy was so hot ahhhhhhh omg!” Fortunately, Kennedy also had a good temperament to be president. But he won in no small part due to his looks and how he used tv.

The president should be damn smart and we shouldn’t base our decisions to how good he looks likeor sounds. If that were the case, our top 3 presidents would’ve never been elected, Washington had rotten teeth, Lincoln was ugly as sin, and FDR didn’t have use of his lower half. I think there probably is a strong case that the more people vote the dumber a leader we’ll elect. Mostly because we have a complex and don’t want our leaders to be too much smarter than us. We what our leaders to be relatable and people “we can have a beer with.”

The problem lies with qualifications for the electorate. If you want to set high standards for the electorate, what are they going to be? Who writes them? How can you ensure that the standards aren’t based on racism and sexism? This is where things get really uncomfortable.

There's some good info here.

This seems to be a pretty good site.
https://pharmaceuticalfraud.com/2021-07-29-blood-clot-victims-develop-severe-headache-pain.html
https://pharmaceuticalfraud.com/202...with-myocarditis-after-covid-vaccination.html
https://pharmaceuticalfraud.com/202...anning-ivermectin-global-collusion-death.html
https://pharmaceuticalfraud.com/

EXCLUSIVE! DR. DAVID MARTIN JUST ENDED COVID, FAUCI, DOJ, POLITICIANS IN ONE INTERVIEW.

Maryland Nurse Reports On Vaccination Catastrophe

I just came across this.

Be sure to check out the comment section.

Last edited:
It would have been way better if we gained herd immunity the natural way. The world could use...scratch that..NEEDS less people. But instead we ****ing locked ourselves down and now have to face variant x,y,z giving liberals an excuse to shove their authoritarian agendas down everyone's throat.

It would have been way better if we gained herd immunity the natural way. The world could use...scratch that..NEEDS less people. But instead we ****ing locked ourselves down and now have to face variant x,y,z giving liberals an excuse to shove their authoritarian agendas down everyone's throat.
Are you offering yourself up for this?

@Wes Mantooth You’re not wrong here.

The founding fathers limiting voting to not just males but to white land owning males. True, sexism and racism played a major part in this decision. But another part came from the genuine fear that the uneducated masses were incapable of being well enough informed to be able to vote and elect representative government. I think their fears were actually well founded.

In the book, “How Did We Get There” it describes President Harding using new technology, like the radio, to give “ra ra ra” speeches that really didn’t point to any specific agenda but stirred up emotions and sounded nice (sound familiar?). I can’t remember the exact quote so I’m going to paraphrase here, but a reporter speculated that if we continued along this path of letting leaders exploit new technology to communicate nothingness, that the country would soon begin electing any uneducated dumbass off the street. When I read this, I honestly thought back to Bush II and Trump. How often did we hear in the early 2000s something like “he’s a guy I could have a beer with?” Now we hear the same thing about Trump, “he speaks how we speak!” Even Biden’s charm to a certain extent is his way of speaking.

Yet, in reality, shouldn’t our leaders be too damn smart for us to have a beer with? Shouldn’t they be busy reading reports and visiting world leaders? I don’t think a president should be as vulgar as Bubba Dumbass eating at a Truck driver diner in East Jesus, Missouri (oh no I’m probably going to be labeled an elitist for saying such).

I remember President Obama received a lot of criticism for being “too stuffy” and “acting like a college professor.” Which is funny, that’s what I usually want. But even he I think “cheapened” the presidency in some ways by appearing on late night tv shows and singing with comedians like Jimmy Fallon. “OMG obama is soooo cool!” But presidents have been “cheapening” the presidency with tv since kennedy appeared in a debate against Nixon and “omg Kennedy was so hot ahhhhhhh omg!” Fortunately, Kennedy also had a good temperament to be president. But he won in no small part due to his looks and how he used tv.

The president should be damn smart and we shouldn’t base our decisions to how good he looks likeor sounds. If that were the case, our top 3 presidents would’ve never been elected, Washington had rotten teeth, Lincoln was ugly as sin, and FDR didn’t have use of his lower half. I think there probably is a strong case that the more people vote the dumber a leader we’ll elect. Mostly because we have a complex and don’t want our leaders to be too much smarter than us. We what our leaders to be relatable and people “we can have a beer with.”

The problem lies with qualifications for the electorate. If you want to set high standards for the electorate, what are they going to be? Who writes them? How can you ensure that the standards aren’t based on racism and sexism? This is where things get really uncomfortable.

No doubt. I feel like we should have quarterly votes on ****, quite frankly. **** Congress. They’ve obviously proven themselves by now to be totally incompetent, eg corrupted, and it makes no sense to me that we allow these scumbags to make decisions on our behalves. We should be voting on **** on a quarterly basis and then, they just represent what we’ve voted for whether they like or not. Or some ****.

Former Pfizer VP: ‘No need for vaccines,’ ‘the pandemic is effectively over’​

Is The Pandemic Over?​

You're conflating a number of issues here. The amount of money physicians accrue is 15% of healthcare expenditures. The 15 minutes of work you're seeing is just the work you're seeing. Only about 1/3 of the time that a physician spends on a patient is actually with the patient. Often much less. In any case, it's not necessarily the time you're paying for but the experience. A good surgeon can do a cholecystectomy in under 10 minutes. Is it the time you want to be paying for?

View attachment 11080

And the reasons healthcare costs have ballooned so much may have more to do with this chart. This is through 2009 but it's only gotten worse:

View attachment 11081

Now people may agree with the problem highlighted in the chart above, but understand that the growth of administrators is in large part a result of more and more regulation that's well-intended but in total countertherapeutic. Every time the public gets mad about something and vow to put in place policies to make sure "______ never happens again," the above chart continues to distort.

Second, you mentioned 'healthcare professionals charging astronomical rates for a lifesaving pill or shot.' The "healthcare providers" don't sell these or set the fees on them. They may prescribe them, but that transaction is independent of the "healthcare provider." Maybe you have some legitimate concerns here, but you've amalgamated everyone/thing together here.

Third, you mention "health professionals" as being a large cause of death in the United States. This is true. But it's also a bit distorted. LeBron James has more turnovers in NBA finals history than any other player. Why? Is it because he's really bad with turnovers? Or is it because he's really good, gets his team to the finals, and handles the ball a lot? This is why a lot of policies are bad when they're trying to link reimbursement to outcomes. It means people will not want to take on riskier cases and patients. A cardiologist who specializes in advanced heart failure is going to have significantly worse outcomes than an old cardiologist in an outpatient clinic prescribing statins. I think most people realize this. I think the unfortunate part of this is that it creates a blind spot, where we end up viewing this as black and white and fail to recognize or understand situations in which that become really problematic where we're imposing a lot of iatrogenic (healthcare caused) issues but we easily dismiss this because "experts" and the kinds of justifications above that I can provide.

An overwhelming dose of agnosticism is called for, and there's a significant shortage of this on any of the many sides of these issues. The bottom line is that we know far, far less than we think we do, and we don't know enough about our own ignorance to even know it's there.
I distorted nothing. Medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in America. It's 100% fact. My point is that Drs, medical professionals don't always get it right and we can clearly see the vaccine isn't having the results it's supposed to. We were told by these professionals that the vaccine would help curb the virus and mask were no longer needed but that was a not the case. That's not distortion. That's being fed misinformation. Does that mean I hate the medical field(using this as a broad term)? No. But medical mistakes happen often and medical professionals are wrong just as often as we see recalls of drugs prescribed by these people causing terrible side effects. You ever watch some of these pzifer commercials? "Side effects may include... ... . even death".

As far as price gouging, explain what cost hundreds of dollars for my father who had hip surgery to go into an office and get a machine to help infection because his millionaire Park City Doctor didn't sterilize properly. That machine, a 5"x5" machine we learned not to long ago cost him $5000 A WEEK. I swear on my grandma's grave. That is gouging.

When it all comes down to covid medical professionals have been wrong time and time again. Many medical professionals have also admitted to hiding facts flatly because the blowback they would get for agreeing with Trump. The highest paid medical official in Fauci has lied under oath about gain of function, he's said mask are pointless, he's(CDC and Biden) said we can remove our mask if we get vaccinated, he literally hid evidence for over a year about the lab leak theory, he's stayed absolutely silent on immigrants, over 1.2 million unvaccinated immigrants coming to our country, he's damned motorcycle rallies but stayed silent when Obama has a maskless indoor party or lightfoot going to lollipooloza or whatever it's called. Where were the medical professionals here? Picking and choosing who gets infected based off of "sophistication" as CNN stupidly put it? Can I have a Dr. explain how any of the Obama, DC mayor parties, huge concert events are worse than a motorcycle rally? It's almost like there's an agenda... Like the virus chooses who it infects based off what?

I don't hate and fully respect the medical field for the marvel's they do but they are wrong often, they do make many mistakes, they do have special interest when they prescribe pills to blatant addicts. Nothing I said distorted anything.

Last edited:
I distorted nothing. Medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in America. It's 100% fact. My point is that Drs, medical professionals don't always get it right and we can clearly see the vaccine isn't having the results it's supposed to. We were told by these professionals that the vaccine would help curb the virus and mask were no longer needed but that was a not the case. That's not distortion. That's being fed misinformation. Does that mean I hate the medical field(using this as a broad term)? No. But medical mistakes happen often and medical professionals are wrong just as often as we see recalls of drugs prescribed by these people causing terrible side effects. You ever watch some of these pzifer commercials? "Side effects may include... ... . even death".

As far as price gouging, explain what cost hundreds of dollars for my father who had hip surgery to go into an office and get a machine to help infection because his millionaire Park City Doctor didn't sterilize properly. That machine, a 5"x5" machine we learned not to long ago cost him $5000 A WEEK. I swear on my grandma's grave. That is gouging.

When it all comes down to covid medical professionals have been wrong time and time again. Many medical professionals have also admitted to hiding facts flatly because the blowback they would get for agreeing with Trump. The highest paid medical official in Fauci has lied under oath about gain of function, he's said mask are pointless, he's(CDC and Biden) said we can remove our mask if we get vaccinated, he literally hid evidence for over a year about the lab leak theory, he's stayed absolutely silent on immigrants, over 1.2 million unvaccinated immigrants coming to our country, he's damned motorcycle rallies but stayed silent when Obama has a maskless indoor party or lightfoot going to lollipooloza or whatever it's called. Where were the medical professionals here? Picking and choosing who gets infected based off of "sophistication" as CNN stupidly put it? Can I have a Dr. explain how any of the Obama, DC mayor parties, huge concert events are worse than a motorcycle rally? It's almost like there's an agenda... Like the virus chooses who it infects based off what?

I don't hate and fully respect the medical field for the marvel's they do but they are wrong often, they do make many mistakes, they do have special interest when they prescribe pills to blatant addicts. Nothing I said distorted anything.
What a song and dance routine, haha…

Do you ever tire of hearing yourself whine….

YAWN…..

What a song and dance routine, haha…

Do you ever tire of hearing yourself whine….

YAWN…..
Says the guy using a tabloid and a computer magazine as info. Calling others stupid while you're doing the exact same thing with literal tabloids, self admitted tabloids, and a computer hardware sites by their own definition.

How can one possibly take you serious?

• Haha
Reactions: Red
Lmfao

Ars Technica-
It publishes news, reviews, and guides on issues such as computer hardware and software, science, technology policy, and video games.

Jfc Tabloid
Big fail on your part, son….

Whatever else one wants to say about Ars Technica, a tabloid it is not. Just a huge fail on your part. They regularly cover science, and they are well known for in depth articles….

From the Wikipedia entry….

“Many of the website's regular writers have postgraduate degrees, and many work for academic or private
research institutions. Website cofounder Jon Stokes published the computer architecture textbook Inside The Machine in 2007;[20] John Timmer performed postdoctoral research in developmental neurobiology;[18] Until 2013, Timothy Lee was a scholar at the Cato Institute, a public-policy institute, which republished Ars Technicaarticles by him.[21][22] Biology journal Disease Models & Mechanisms called Ars Technica a "conduit between researchers and the public" in 2008.[23]

Jennifer Ouelette, the former science editor of Gizmodo, contributes science and culture coverage. Beth Mole, who has a PhD in microbiology, handles Ars' health coverage. She was formerly at Science News. Eric Berger, formerly of the Houston Chronicle, covers space exploration. John Timmer is the science editor for Ars.[25] He formerly taught scientific writing and science journalism at Stony Brook University and Weill Cornell Medical College.[26][27] He earned his undergraduate degree from Columbia University and his PhD from University of California, Berkeley and worked as a postdoc at Memorial Sloan Kettering.[25][28]

Just a huge fail on your part, son. Should put more thought into your “gotchas”. They are a tad lacking in substance….

DA98A9F2-28C9-465D-AAFD-9E1851555181.jpeg