What's new

Dante Exum Averages .2 Steals Per Game

Ingles should have all the freedom in the world to shoot threes, prior to this season he's been consistently around the 44% mark on a pretty high volume. He's earned the right to chuck up threes as there's a clear amount of evidence that he is good at it.

Ok but I don't like the smirk on his face when he chuck up threes. It looks like he does not care when he chuck up threes.

Last edited:
Frank's just doing his yearly thing. He will be back on board around March

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

nah, bro. You're online opinion of me has been completely misplaced for years.

This team is trash and not fun to watch. Mitchell is turning more Monta than Wade, my main concern. It sucks, I'm a fan of the kid and pretty much all this team.

I took your years long complaint advice to enjoy the ride. How do I enjoy a broken team, broken coach, that cant get a top 4 seed? With Rudy freaking Gobert, top 10 player in the world?

nah, bro. You're online opinion of me has been completely misplaced for years.

This team is trash and not fun to watch. Mitchell is turning more Monta than Wade, my main concern. It sucks, I'm a fan of the kid and pretty much all this team.

I took your years long complaint advice to enjoy the ride. How do I enjoy a broken team, broken coach, that cant get a top 4 seed? With Rudy freaking Gobert, top 10 player in the world?
Like I said. Your tune will change when they have home court in the playoffs this year.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Exum with her most FTs for Hazx I’m only 9 mins. More than quadrupled Neto’s offensive output in less than half the mins. Yep, the Jazz’s main problem is Exum.

Just caught up on the Thunder game...

Dante - this season he's been good in a few, average in a lot and terrible in a few - no where near the level of play or consistency you would like to see for a $10m contract. The one thing I got from the game last night - if it's Dante playing like Neto did in the first Quarter, Quin would not have put him back in for the whole game following.

From the outside it appears Quin doesn't trust Dante can play through a errors/bad starts where the other players he has this faith in. I would probably be a bit annoyed if I was Dante seeing the double standards - not saying he doesn't deserve bench time, just from a consistency across the team stand point.

Dante has in my eyes failed anytime a big opportunity has been presented to him - either through injuries to others or when Ricky has been on foul trouble, for whatever reason it's not working for him in Utah, there has been talk about the three way deal with Lakers/Phoenix so might be best for all if a trade is seriously being looked at.

Exum is 6'6 with a 6'9 winsgpan and elite speed. How on Earth is he only getting .2 steals per game? Per 48 minutes it goes up to a whopping .5 steals per game.

I'm not saying you have to get a ton of steals to be a good defender, but Exum is providing 0 defensive playmaking right now.

Holy retard, batman, look at all the mentally deficient nut polishers who thought this thread didn't suck????

Weird

The good news is that Dante has doubled his steals per game. He now averages a whole .4 per game.
img023.gif

This thread really helped open my eyes about Exum and see who he really is.

I was blind before, but now I see.

Holy retard, batman, look at all the mentally deficient nut polishers who thought this thread didn't suck????

Weird
Will you please start and maintain a thread on the subject of which players are okay to criticize? I would totalllllly appreciate it.