What's new

Dante Exum Averages .2 Steals Per Game

Has anyone looked into the mentality of pedos and cooroberated this obsession with young talent? Sets, pedo, pedo pedo.

"He's young and atletc, give him time to grow, he will develop, I PROMISE!"

OK JF closet pedophiles.
Really only reflecting on your own stupidity there pal. Dante’s been crap, but you’re just a ******.

Last year, we played awful when Dante was hurt getting 0 minutes per game. This year, we are awful even when Dante plays 2 or 3 minutes per game. Yet, so many guys want to blame all our issues on Dante. Guys, stop whining about something that really isn't the problem. While you're at it, throw mud at Bradley and Grayson.

Our problem is a PG who shoots too much but can't shoot and a PF who has zero offense outside of 5 feet (except for his 1 3 pointer every once in a while for those still holding out hope that Favors will somehow be some 3 point threat).

Last year, we played awful when Dante was hurt getting 0 minutes per game. This year, we are awful even when Dante plays 2 or 3 minutes per game. Yet, so many guys want to blame all our issues on Dante. Guys, stop whining about something that really isn't the problem. While you're at it, throw mud at Bradley and Grayson.

Our problem is a PG who shoots too much but can't shoot and a PF who has zero offense outside of 5 feet (except for his 1 3 pointer every once in a while for those still holding out hope that Favors will somehow be some 3 point threat).

100% agreed. dante can look decent once engaged/not yanked early and used properly. he should be used strictly as a change of pace guy like he was against houston and not necessarily as a primary backup PG which should probably be raul at this point. also, the amount of hate allen has gotten with barely seeing the floor is ridiculous especially when he rarely gets the benefit of playing with some of the starters to take pressure off of him. judging him on his net rating with how few and garbage time his minutes have been (especially when being put in late in a couple of growing blowouts) is especially unfair. even in the few minutes he's gotten recently, his defense looks significantly better/more engaged which is more important to me then him hitting shots (which will definitely come w/ time). i can't judge him until he gets consistent minutes like he was in preseason and that won't happen until next year most likely. way too early to give up on any rookies period until into year 3 in my opinion. it's clearly been hard for either he or dante to play comfortably when they're both constantly looking over their shoulder waiting for quin to sub them out within 1-3 minutes or after 1 mistake.

Ok, fair enough.

Dante sucks *** and needs to be traded.

Thabo is a useful engine, Thomas. Stop letting him whither away and do right by him by trading him to a contender.

Same with Udoh. WTF is QS doing not shaking up this ****** team by benching regulars and asking the vets to teach them how to get **** done? Put in Thabo, Udoh, and bring a guy like Jamaal Tinsley or Earl Watson out of retirement to show these guys how to play.

WTF is this offense, Quin? Malone was correct taking shots at yo ***. Fix it, dumbass. Why are you wasting DM's talent and making him look like ****?

Rubio sucks, bye bye. You can't hit a shot to save your life and your 2:1 A:T is garbage. How do you call yourself point guard? You can't throw a safe lob pass to the tallest guy on the planet. Go. Away.

Gobert, you cool, go smash more water cups. These guys don't deserve your daily effort.

Ingles, wipe that stupid ****ing smirk off your face. Why don't you put it on when you jack up a three that everyone knows isn't going in because you take ****** shot selection? "Best shooter in the league"? Nah bitch, you ain't Steph Curry bro. Go learn from Kyle Korver if you want to smirk, a real shooter.

Royce, just sit your *** down. Why are you so out of control? And FFS Quin, the guy passed up 2 shots for the offense to go into panick mode back to O'Neale. WTF are you doing on offense when Royce ****ing O'Neale is your bailout guy.

Neto should enjoy his contract while it lasts. It's a ****ing 3 point league. Get your *** in the gym like Ray Allen and learn how to make a basket. ****s sake. How do you miss so many good looks?

Jae, ya cool, keep doin what you doin. But damn fam, if you want to jack them up like you are Korver then learn how to freaking shoot. 1,000 shots a day. The rim is half the size of the damn ball. Put 1/2 into 1 wHole.

Favors, you are simply frustrating to watch. Catch the ****ing ball FFS. Can your thumbs not touch your bird finger or something? I've defended you for a long time but FFS catch the damn ball. Lanky RG learned how to, what the hell is your excuse?

But yeah, pedos, Exum sucks and your pedophile obsession with getting off on watching kids grow up needs to go away. He is trash, you get no happy ending.

Around the mid portion and he goes into detailed breakdown what Dante did during those 3 minutes and why he was pulled.

Yeah, didn't sound good. I thought his breakdown was great, but the end when he pretty much blamed the loss on Dante breaking down the offense is pretty extreme. He might have helped to break up the rhythm, but cmon Locke.

Around the mid portion and he goes into detailed breakdown what Dante did during those 3 minutes and why he was pulled.
That's a load of garbage. Everyone knows Locke thinks quin is a great coach. He's just trying to defend his disgraceful behaviour. Why didn't quin hook anyone else? He plenty of opportunity to do so with other players. But no it was only dante

Ok, fair enough.

Dante sucks *** and needs to be traded.

Thabo is a useful engine, Thomas. Stop letting him whither away and do right by him by trading him to a contender.

Same with Udoh. WTF is QS doing not shaking up this ****** team by benching regulars and asking the vets to teach them how to get **** done? Put in Thabo, Udoh, and bring a guy like Jamaal Tinsley or Earl Watson out of retirement to show these guys how to play.

WTF is this offense, Quin? Malone was correct taking shots at yo ***. Fix it, dumbass. Why are you wasting DM's talent and making him look like ****?

Rubio sucks, bye bye. You can't hit a shot to save your life and your 2:1 A:T is garbage. How do you call yourself point guard? You can't throw a safe lob pass to the tallest guy on the planet. Go. Away.

Gobert, you cool, go smash more water cups. These guys don't deserve your daily effort.

Ingles, wipe that stupid ****ing smirk off your face. Why don't you put it on when you jack up a three that everyone knows isn't going in because you take ****** shot selection? "Best shooter in the league"? Nah bitch, you ain't Steph Curry bro. Go learn from Kyle Korver if you want to smirk, a real shooter.

Royce, just sit your *** down. Why are you so out of control? And FFS Quin, the guy passed up 2 shots for the offense to go into panick mode back to O'Neale. WTF are you doing on offense when Royce ****ing O'Neale is your bailout guy.

Neto should enjoy his contract while it lasts. It's a ****ing 3 point league. Get your *** in the gym like Ray Allen and learn how to make a basket. ****s sake. How do you miss so many good looks?

Jae, ya cool, keep doin what you doin. But damn fam, if you want to jack them up like you are Korver then learn how to freaking shoot. 1,000 shots a day. The rim is half the size of the damn ball. Put 1/2 into 1 wHole.

Favors, you are simply frustrating to watch. Catch the ****ing ball FFS. Can your thumbs not touch your bird finger or something? I've defended you for a long time but FFS catch the damn ball. Lanky RG learned how to, what the hell is your excuse?

But yeah, pedos, Exum sucks and your pedophile obsession with getting off on watching kids grow up needs to go away. He is trash, you get no happy ending.

You need to ease up on the drugs.

I mean, whether you want to believe it or bury your head in the sand, there is a double standard. To be talking about how those 3 minutes were the downfall of the Jazz in the game, when the guys getting heavy minutes could not get it done and were outplayed, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

If the plan was to strictly not foul DD, well he went to the line 6 times. Who were the other players that fouled him?

This all just leaves a bad taste, man.

That's a load of garbage.

giphy.gif

I'm still not convinced that Rubio and Ingles are untouchable starters in this league.
In my opinion you can't be a contender with both of them in the starting lineup.

For exemple Ingles played very bad yesterday but he still finished the game.
Quin do not treat all the players in the same way.

I admit that Ingles improved over the years but in my opinion it would be better if he came off the bench.

Rubio, Ingles and Crowder have too much freedom to shoot 3s.

What I don't like in Quin offense is there are not clear offensive hierarchies.
I'm sure that Rubio, Ingles and Crowder won't have so much freedom on offense if they were coached by Sloan.

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced that Rubio and Ingles are untouchable starters in this league.
In my opinion you can't be a contender with both of them in the starting lineup.

For exemple Ingles played very bad yesterday but he still finished the game.
Quin do not treat all the players in the same way.

I admit that Ingles improved over the years but in my opinion it would be better if he came off the bench.

Rubio, Ingles and Crowder have too much freedom to shoot 3s.

What I don't like in Quin offense is there are not clear offensive hierarchies.
I'm sure that Rubio, Ingles and Crowder won't have so much freedom on offense if they were coached by Sloan.
Ingles should have all the freedom in the world to shoot threes, prior to this season he's been consistently around the 44% mark on a pretty high volume. He's earned the right to chuck up threes as there's a clear amount of evidence that he is good at it. Even in a down year he's shooting 39%, which is about 4% higher than Klay "2nd best shooter in the league" Thompson from distance right now.

Problem with Crowder and Rubio not shooting threes is that neither one of them are really good enough to consistently get good looks at the rim so if they're not jacking threes, they're likely jacking long 2s which is even worse.

Yeah, didn't sound good. I thought his breakdown was great, but the end when he pretty much blamed the loss on Dante breaking down the offense is pretty extreme. He might have helped to break up the rhythm, but cmon Locke.

That's absurd. What happened to coaches being accountable for the performance of their team? That game against the Spurs was almost nothing but iso-ball. It sucked to watch, even when we were hitting shots, it's not pretty basketball. Quin Snyder lost us the game either by telling his players to play like idiots on offense, or by not being respected enough by his players for them to follow his game plan. Was his game plan for Rubio, Mitchell, O'Neale, or Crowder to dominate the ball each possession? If so, that's a losing plan. Was his game plan for his players to run set plays, set hard screens, make crisp passes, and keep the ball moving? If so, then his players didn't listen to him, which again, is his ****ing fault.

I don't live in SLC and don't listen to this Locke guy, but if he really gave Snyder a free pass and blamed the loss on Dante Exum's 3 minutes on the court, then he must be one of the dumbest NBA analysts out there.

We have a starting lineup that lacks shooting, spacing and playmaking, so lets take the only good shooter in the starting lineup, not to mention one of our best playmakers and bench him. That's a great idea! Why hasn't Quin thought of that?

We have a starting lineup that lacks shooting, spacing and playmaking, so lets take the only good shooter in the startintg lineup, not to mention one of our best playmakers and bench him. That's a great idea! Why hasn't Quin thought of that?

Yes he has playmaking abilities but in my opinion he is one of those players that slows down our offense.

Last edited: