What's new

Dante Exum Averages .2 Steals Per Game

I always believed in Burks and I will always continue to believe in Exum.

They just need a coach that trust them and let them play their game.

I always believed in Burks and I will always continue to believe in Exum.
giphy.gif

I know Exum doesn't shoot short jumpers off the bounce. I'm guessing it's because he thinks he can get all the way to the rim. In that Houston game, he got to the rim 8 or 9 times and converted or got fouled nearly every time. That doesn't include a number of assists he made on lobs or drop-offs.

Last edited:
Typical exum - we know he will do well in chaotic, run and gun, fast pace game. Too bad we do not play Rockets 82 times a year. Watch him suck or play 2-3 minutes vs Spurs next.
U have big problems. U don't want players to do any good. Ur one strange person. Look at ab now flourishing in another team great to see. So happy for him!

I still think Exum is a bright young talent with tons of potential. The big problem of course is that his basketball IQ has actually turned out to be pretty poor. He looks like he has so much left to learn, but he's already 23 and been in the league for 5 years now.

I'm still giving him a couple of years to figure things out. He shows way too many flashes of brilliance to just give up on him. He reminds me so much of Kirilenko in that he can be so good but I'm often left wondering where his head is at.

Btw, he averages 0.8 steals per 36 minutes, which is mediocre but nothing to write home about. The thread title, along with much of the "analysis" in this thread, is idiotic at best.

Typical exum - we know he will do well in chaotic, run and gun, fast pace game. Too bad we do not play Rockets 82 times a year. Watch him suck or play 2-3 minutes vs Spurs next.
Rockets are one of the least chaotic and slowest teams in the nba....

U have big problems. U don't want players to do any good. Ur one strange person. Look at ab now flourishing in another team great to see. So happy for him!

As i said before, some dante haters here are real arsseholes. Don't take them seriously.

Rockets entire offensive and defensive systems are based around moving as little as possible. Its the exact opposite of chaos.

that's news to me. Maybe this year.
You must have not watched them at all the last two years.

Why do you think they play switching defense? It's so no one has to move that much. Look up average speed on offense and defense.

Lmao. Wow, great job, Dante. Only took you four years to acknowledge you suck at these things and need to practice this **** like crazy.

And yes, I realize he’s likely practiced all of this before. But Larsen’s tone here indicates to me, he’s working super duper hard at this **** now. So yeah, I’m not impressed.

Lmao. Wow, great job, Dante. Only took you four years to acknowledge you suck at these things and need to practice this **** like crazy.

And yes, I realize he’s likely practiced all of this before. But Larsen’s tone here indicates to me, he’s working super duper hard at this **** now. So yeah, I’m not impressed.

ah two whole years have been rehabbing major injuries ??