What's new

Dante Exum Averages .2 Steals Per Game

Funny that you have two guys with the name Jazz in their names, but don’t GAF about the Jazz, complaining that everyone here wants to see Exum fail, when they’re licking their lips every time Donovan looks bad (because that somehow makes Simmons better?) and are rooting for the Jazz to fail without Exum (the same way Hayward was hoping the Celtics would lose without him), yet we, who are just hoping for Jazz W’s, get lectured about just being haters, acting as if their own nationality has no relevance to their irrational fanhood.
That argument works just as well for the irrational anti Exums as it does the pro Exums?

That argument works just as well for the irrational anti Exums as it does the pro Exums?
If one is here because they are a fan of the Jazz, then their bias would be toward what they feel will help the Jazz win. If one is here because they’re a fan of a player, then their bias is toward what they think will make that player shine. We get it, a lot of people think that by making Dante personally excel that the Jazz would excel. Maybe that’s true. But it’s also true that if Sam Antonio would have given Jimmer more of a chance, he could have helped San Antonio. But is that a good angle?

Funny that you have two guys with the name Jazz in their names, but don’t GAF about the Jazz, complaining that everyone here wants to see Exum fail, when they’re licking their lips every time Donovan looks bad (because that somehow makes Simmons better?) and are rooting for the Jazz to fail without Exum (the same way Hayward was hoping the Celtics would lose without him), yet we, who are just hoping for Jazz W’s, get lectured about just being haters, acting as if their own nationality has no relevance to their irrational fanhood.
Lol.

I just watched Exum highlights of the game, it seems he played a very good game.
He did play a good game but just as a heads up anytime you watch a players highlights they look good. The highlights don't show the misses and turnovers etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He did play a good game but just as a heads up anytime you watch a players highlights they look good. The highlights don't show the misses and turnovers etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

True, but he didn't have many of those though. Some gotta give credit where credit is due. Kid played great.

I’d like to know how Exum does in practice. If it’s just an enormous lack of confidence issue or if he shoots poorly in practice also. Anyone have any knowledge about this?

Locke mentioned just very briefly near the end of a pod not long into the season that he’d looked awesome in a couple of practices but didn’t want to say too much

member when exum hit 5 threes against nets in his rookie season? Can that still happen? I hope that can happen

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

If one is here because they are a fan of the Jazz, then their bias would be toward what they feel will help the Jazz win. If one is here because they’re a fan of a player, then their bias is toward what they think will make that player shine. We get it, a lot of people think that by making Dante personally excel that the Jazz would excel. Maybe that’s true. But it’s also true that if Sam Antonio would have given Jimmer more of a chance, he could have helped San Antonio. But is that a good angle?
Exactly my point, there are those here who conversely think that by making Dante personally not excel the Jazz would excel. It’s Ying and Yang, two sides to the coin. People should want Exum to excel and not denigrate him at every opportunity as a bust, and people should not spruke and defend him as something special if he has a crap game.

member when exum hit 5 threes against nets in his rookie season? Can that still happen? I hope that can happen

We all could probably hit 5 3s in a row before Exum does

I think that was the game Quin made him the starter and I think it was vs the Bucks ? 5/10 3 pt FG .. and pretty much no other FG attempts ?

I'll take the 15 points against the Rockets where he's driving and playmaking for himself and others over the 15 points where he hit 5 threes and did nothing else tbh.