What's new

Dante Exum Averages .2 Steals Per Game

ah two whole years have been rehabbing major injuries ??

It’s 53.5 months since he was drafted. How much of that did he miss due to injury? 23 months? So he only had 30 other months to work on his flaws which were glaringly obvious? And oh yeah, the first 18 years of his life too.

Typical exum - we know he will do well in chaotic, run and gun, fast pace game. Too bad we do not play Rockets 82 times a year. Watch him suck or play 2-3 minutes vs Spurs next.
Spoiler tag that **** next time, Future Boy.

It’s 53.5 months since he was drafted. How much of that did he miss due to injury? 23 months? So he only had 30 other months to work on his flaws which were glaringly obvious? And oh yeah, the first 18 years of his life too.
I believe our official position is that Ben Simmons being hurt but on an NBA roster was a gigantic advantage and thus he should not qualify for Rookie of the Year but Dante having five such seasons does not actually count as real time.

"Lucas Falk @Lucaswfalk

I actually like this deal. I’d love to see Exum in a new situation, for his sake. Jazz open up more cap space for this offseason as KCP is on one year deal. Would hope Jazz get some sort of draft compensation in this scenario.

Ben Anderson @BensHoops

Jazz get: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

Suns get: Dante Exum

Lakers get: Trevor Ariza

Jazz add shooting, get out of Exum’s deal.

Suns get young PG depth who knows the coach.

Lakers get 3-D versatility."

This looks like a good deal for all...…..though even getting rid of Exum ,Quin Snyder won't pull the Jazz from being a .500 team this year....This Jazz team is slow and lacks athleticism which is the real reason for their mediocre play.
https://twitter.com/BensHoops/status/1071975838621396992

"Lucas Falk @Lucaswfalk

I actually like this deal. I’d love to see Exum in a new situation, for his sake. Jazz open up more cap space for this offseason as KCP is on one year deal. Would hope Jazz get some sort of draft compensation in this scenario.

Ben Anderson @BensHoops

Jazz get: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

Suns get: Dante Exum

Lakers get: Trevor Ariza

Jazz add shooting, get out of Exum’s deal.

Suns get young PG depth who knows the coach.

Lakers get 3-D versatility."

This looks like a good deal for all...…..though even getting rid of Exum ,Quin Snyder won't pull the Jazz from being a .500 team this year....This Jazz team is slow and lacks athleticism which is the real reason for their mediocre play.
I'm all for this deal given the Jazz wanting to hoard as much cap space as they possibly can. Only problem is that KCP for some unknown reason has veto power and probably would veto any deal to the Jazz because he's not going to get the same play time here that he might get in another deal to help him secure a better contract next offseason.

The Jazz are going to finish the season way above .500 and make the playoffs. They've had a tougher schedule and played more road games than any team in the league so far and they're still only one game under .500. The schedule lightens up big time from January through the end of the season, that's when they'll go on a tear.

I wouldn't trade Exum for Caldwell-Pope. Caldwell-Pope doesn't give us much if anything that we can't get from Royce O'Neale.

I don't think we'd make a trade like this because we're actually interested in Caldwell Pope, I think it would be about getting out of Dante's contract. KCP is a free agent after this season.

In the worst case scenario where KCP is garbage, he is at least an expiring contract which allows the Jazz to have even more options next offseason. The Jazz have been hoarding cap space for some reason so it fits their MO.

Has anyone looked into the mentality of pedos and cooroberated this obsession with young talent? Sets, pedo, pedo pedo.

"He's young and atletc, give him time to grow, he will develop, I PROMISE!"

OK JF closet pedophiles.

Last edited: