What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

Jebus... Dante ain’t never getting healthy... was he really the hang up in the Conley deal?

Feel bad for the guy. Must be so frustrating

We spent an entire year and contructed an entire roster built to tank. Then we’ve waited... and waited. If anything, I presume all this waiting gives the FO even greater resolve to continue to invest every last penny to finding out if this investment was worth it.

Over/under on Dante’s minutes next year? I’m not sure I see him cracking 20, which is going to drag out this Dante mystery indefinitely.

We spent an entire year and contructed an entire roster built to tank. Then we’ve waited... and waited. If anything, I presume all this waiting gives the FO even greater resolve to continue to invest every last penny to finding out if this investment was worth it.

All sunk costs... one of the age old rules is never make decisions based on sink costs... good money chasing bad... it sucks though. If Grizz really wanted Dante and we said no because of it... then we dumb AF. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the Conley trade so I’m cool, but DL clearly wanted to get it done.

I hate to admit it, but I predict that next year the Jazz try to have Dante the starting PG. Then he has an injury having him sit out for the entire year. Kinda like when the Spurs passed on Tony Parker and Dejounte Murray went down with a season ending injury within the first couple of weeks of the season.

What sucks now is that other than some kind of legendary playoff performances or something. Even if he played every single game he will be available for that’s like 20 games left.
With Rubio pending, we really needed an idea of what we have at the PG spot next season. Now we’ll have no clue again.

Though it might not matter, unless he looks really good for many games we’d be nuts not to upgrade the spot before next season.

Exum is 100% injury prone. We all know someone who is always hurt or someone who's always sick. Exum is a guy who's just always getting hurt. He is what he is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Someone with injury knowledge please help me understand how the training staff is just now finding the bone bruise. Why is this the first we're hearing of it?

Forget the PG spot this summer. Just sign Beverley and Seth Curry.