What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

Someone with injury knowledge please help me understand how the training staff is just now finding the bone bruise. Why is this the first we're hearing of it?
Because they don't talk about anything to anyone. Of course we won't hear what's going on with people with or without injuries involved.

I hate to admit it, but I predict that next year the Jazz try to have Dante the starting PG. Then he has an injury having him sit out for the entire year. Kinda like when the Spurs passed on Tony Parker and Dejounte Murray went down with a season ending injury within the first couple of weeks of the season.
That would be great news for the jazz if Dante starts. Who wouldn't want a 6'6-6'7 pg that can move better than guards that are 6'0. Also Dante has the best combination with the bigs on the team. And can get to the basket at will. Makes sense to me

That would be great news for the jazz if Dante starts. Who wouldn't want a 6'6-6'7 pg that can move better than guards that are 6'0. Also Dante has the best combination with the bigs on the team. And can get to the basket at will. Makes sense to me

None of that means a damn thing if he can't stay on the floor.

I figured at this point that it was probably a severe sprain if he's still out. That sucks, hopefully he actually is back in two weeks.

Broken ankles take 6-8 weeks to heal. Too bad Exum didn't break it, he'd be playing tonight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You totally overlooked the negative part of my comment. Typical Dante homer, overlooking the negative

Lol you guys are like a pack of hyenas slobbering and hysterically laughing at someone’s misfortune. Doesn’t say a lot for you that you react with such glee to this setback

Lol you guys are like a pack of hyenas slobbering and hysterically laughing at someone’s misfortune. Doesn’t say a lot for you that you react with such glee to this setback
Yep. I even think some people would rather this outcome so they could say i told you so. Some twisted minds

Cause it's better to be positive. Some people like you just like to be negative.
Yeah, because when you talk about someone who isn’t Simmons, Exum, or sometimes Ingles, you’re so positive.
Yep. I even think some people would rather this outcome so they could say i told you so. Some twisted minds
May want to engage in some self-reflection here.

I ain’t stoked at all. I’m pissed at the massive waste of investment in the kid.

I’m sure he’s a nice guy.

Hmm. You really come through to me as being someone’s experimental alt...