What's new

Dante is a complete wuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good save Trout. It almost looked like this issue might die after only three threads on the subject. But you're right, let's not miss the chance to pile the negativity onto our own players. So much good can come of that.

STFU, you whiny roast beef curtain.

I wasn't offended because Rev's comment was insensitive to Dante, I was pissed off because his comment was stupid as ****, and caused a drama bomb that anyone with half a brain could see coming from a mile away. I just wanted an update on Rudy Gobert, and when I saw that JazzFanz was yet again freaking out about something stupid, it was the last straw. This forum is officially a joke. I'm often embarrassed for us as a fanbase due to how crappy this forum is.

I swear to god, this place is just a glutton for drama. As soon as one drama ends, someone has to start a new one.

This place is a cesspool of inside jokes and circle jerks. Threads like this are the problem. I mean, seriously? He's calling me sensitive because of my sexuality? **** this. And once again, I'm just tickled pink to see mods casually posting alongside the garbage instead of doing something about it.

And no, before you try, you can't blame crap like this on the offseason. This board is just garbage.

Well I'm the head of the Modfia.
They call me the Godmodmother - and you'd best watch your step boys.

Or should I say, watch where you're stepping.

:)

I wasn't offended because Rev's comment was insensitive to Dante, I was pissed off because his comment was stupid as ****, and caused a drama bomb that anyone with half a brain could see coming from a mile away. I just wanted an update on Rudy Gobert, and when I saw that JazzFanz was yet again freaking out about something stupid, it was the last straw. This forum is officially a joke. I'm often embarrassed for us as a fanbase due to how crappy this forum is.

I swear to god, this place is just a glutton for drama. As soon as one drama ends, someone has to start a new one.

This place is a cesspool of inside jokes and circle jerks. Threads like this are the problem. I mean, seriously? He's calling me sensitive because of my sexuality? **** this. And once again, I'm just tickled pink to see mods casually posting alongside the garbage instead of doing something about it.

And no, before you try, you can't blame crap like this on the offseason. This board is just garbage.

You can either run and hide or stay with me to fight the Modstapo.

Go back and read through that thread, and it's not too hard to pick out TB's alts. Kind of pathetic that some people are so insecure about their opinions on a message board, they have to use a bunch of alts to make it seem like their opinion isn't the minority. Sorry trout, but you know it's true. Also, what a bitch *** thread from someone who has done nothing but whine about the mods for most of the time this board has existed. Do the rest of us a favor, and stick to crying about rep.

But he's not nearly as bad as the bitch-*** cry babies that went after Rev in that other thread. I just wanted to point out that the vast majority of those crying the hardest were Ute fans and/or gay. I'm not sure what that means, but there you go. Every single one of you has said FAR WORSE things about Kanter, Boozer, DuhRon, AK47, OysterBag, Jerry Sloan and Tye Corbin. Yup, you're pathetic fools. All of you.

Cry harder, you flippin' boobs!

To be succinct: go **** yourself.

Go back and read through that thread, and it's not too hard to pick out TB's alts. Kind of pathetic that some people are so insecure about their opinions on a message board, they have to use a bunch of alts to make it seem like their opinion isn't the minority. Sorry trout, but you know it's true. Also, what a bitch *** thread from someone who has done nothing but whine about the mods for most of the time this board has existed. Do the rest of us a favor, and stick to crying about rep.
I think what wires is you believe everything Alt!!! You done knew everyone but I can see you don't have the right thoughts and brain to make it sense for you?!!!

I don't even know you can be gay, but after all you whine and cry not be in circle jerks I can get it now.

I repped this man not because he's completely right but because he's fairy accurate and has the balls to stand on an island and say it. Good for him.

Now that said, two things. Was your statement on sexuality an implication that you're gay? If so, I never had any idea. But if you are, right on brotha. Secondly, while I sort of agree with your general sentiment, I think you're being way too sensitive and serious about it. It's a sport's message board. That's all. To even begin to take that too seriously may be a problem in and of itself. While there may be cliques and so forth, this board in many ways is great because of that; members feel comfortable enough with one another to say dumb **** much like brothers or good friends may do to one another. It has also seemed to produce some very strong relationships between members. Very strong. And I'm not sure how many other boards could even come close to saying that.

I repped this man not because he's completely right but because he's fairy accurate and has the balls to stand on an island and say it. Good for him.

Now that said, two things. Was your statement on sexuality an implication that you're gay? If so, I never had any idea. But if you are, right on brotha. Secondly, while I sort of agree with your general sentiment, I think you're being way too sensitive and serious about it. It's a sport's message board. That's all. To even begin to take that too seriously may be a problem in and of itself. While there may be cliques and so forth, this board in many ways is great because of that; members feel comfortable enough with one another to say dumb **** much like brothers or good friends may do to one another. It has also seemed to produce some very strong relationships between members. Very strong. And I'm not sure how many other boards could even come close to saying that.

Ahhh. Always love the voice of reason coming from the guy who has quit the forum numerous times because he gets mad, then comes back with a new name hoping to have a new start. Then eventually just goes back to his old self.

Still love this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.