What's new

DANTE TRADED TO CAVS

Wow, so much has happened since yesterday I felt like waking up from hibernation when I checked the phone and saw all that info about the trade and other moves. I am glad it's done, don't know much about Clarkson except that he is a walking tatoo. I wonder if after Dante's departure Conley is going to wear the number 11 again? Maybe it would help him get his powers back..

Jazz could still flip Clarkson in a trade for an $15 - $18M player--e.g., Randle, Schroeder, Portis, etc.

It’s like those scavenger hunts where you start with a keychain and keep exchanging it for something of slightly more value until you have a car. Pretty soon we’re going to have another max player.

Yeah, well, my crystal ball is a lot better than your friend in Sacramento that tells you things you take as universal truths like Ed Davis being one of the best big backups last year.

And of course, this trade wasn't available back then. You'll missing my point. The Conley trade was and we bit.

Gawd damn it.
I have a friend in Phoenix.

This is a great outcome for the Jazz, we still may be outscored when our second unit comes on but at least now we may score some points ourselves.

Any recent examples of second round picks for the Jazz that have been decent? Seems like giving up 2 second rounders means nothing really, jazz win this trade.

This is a great outcome for the Jazz, we still may be outscored when our second unit comes on but at least now we may score some points ourselves.

Any recent examples of second round picks for the Jazz that have been decent? Seems like giving up 2 second rounders means nothing really, jazz win this trade.

We're kind of bipolar here about the second round picks as we tend to dismiss their value but at the same time secretely hoping that we will find a savior in Brantley or Morgan.