What's new

DANTE TRADED TO CAVS

On a truthful note if Conley didn't suck or get hurt maybe Dante would have still been on our roster and still leached ? Everything works out in the end ....

Nice contest by Davis there and Green takes the and 1 in transition. Let's continue like this pls.

Davis has been fine. He's been pretty good on D most of the year. Clarkson helps the offense, which will help Davis hide more on offense.

DL helped cleveland out during the whole hood/Crowder trade. i guess Cleveland GM just returning the favor this time.

Clarkson's contract is more valuable than the player himself. we don't really need another chucker who plays zero D. any other teams maybe, but not under Quin

This isn’t our FO’s MO and I’m not necessarily advocating for it, but this move opens up more trade possibilities.

Clarkson is making 13.437M. Ed Davis is making 4.449M.

That’s 17.886M. 125% of that would be 22.357M.

So maybe we could flip these two for something under that 22.357M? Though since we are now under the cap, I don’t think we can execute a trade that puts us over the cap.

I thought the Dante homers were bad here. There are some irate Jazz fans on twitter over this trade lol