What's new

David Locke takes call during interview on 1280

David........Locke........used .............to ..........................try................................to ...........................to.......................to............................to......................................talk...........................on ...............................the........uh..............uh.................uh.......................uh...................the.................radio........................and..............................and...............a.......a..........a.........a..........a............a..........text.................at.........the same time.

Very rude, very unproffesional.

So this is how PKM raises his post count. I was curious.

Read the thread. You singled me out in this mess? To think when I first starting posting here I thought of you as one of the better. You're nothing but a total tool. No intellect. No humor. If you were trolling I'd laugh, but I just don't see it in your personality. Re-read the thread, sweetie.

Read the thread. You singled me out in this mess? To think when I first starting posting here I thought of you as one of the better. You're nothing but a total tool. No intellect. No humor. If you were trolling I'd laugh, but I just don't see it in your personality. Re-read the thread, sweetie.

Boom! Slammed by UGLI Bab..... er... he's logged in as PKM... Boom! Slammed by PKM! YEah!

https://jazzfanz.com/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=30

If you're actually serious in wondering why you were "singled out."

I'm quite confused at the moment.

Is there anything I need to know to get emotionally involved in the conversation?

Is having a Stockton-esque lead in post count (Torbin notwithstanding) a sore spot?

Are you having a bad day?

Do you normally respond to innocuous posts in such a manner?

I'm quite confused at the moment.

Is there anything I need to know to get emotionally involved in the conversation?

Is having a Stockton-esque lead in post count (Torbin notwithstanding) a sore spot?

Are you having a bad day?

Do you normally respond to innocuous posts in such a manner?

Apology accepted. Moving on ..