What's new

Game Thread Dec 06, 2023 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 12-06-23

Keyonte is extremely inefficient right now. He’s a rookie and I will cut him some slack but it’s been very bad.
Hardy and FO want to develop the kid, and it's clear he's not ready to play a starter PG role yet, far from it. It's also clear where we're heading with all this.

Hardy and FO want to develop the kid, and it's clear he's not ready to play a starter PG role yet, far from it. It's also clear where we're heading with all this.

He had 11 AST which is impressive. But his shooting is so bad it is concerning. When he's shooting so poorly it's gotta get into his head.

Ouch. We looked like a group of JV scrubs taking on the varsity. Plenty of blame to go around, but Kessler's night was especially rough (and I'm a big Kessler fan).

At least Hendricks has shown he's ready for developmental minutes. Hopefully we can work Sensabaugh into the rotation before too long. I've had enough of THT and Sexton on the floor at the same time.

I like him and his passing has been a pleasant surprise, but I wouldn't tell him to single-handedly run the team. He's a combo guard -- like Anfernee Simons or Reggie Jackson.
I can’t disagree. He doesn’t look comfortable running the point that’s for sure - at least at this juncture.

Last edited: