What's new

Game Thread Dec 09, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 12-09-21

Geez, we were killing them so good that I forgot we even had donovan available to us for a minute there.
We are so good and so deep.

I like some women's voices, dislike others. I like some men's voices, dislike others.
I just frequently hear people complain about women's voices when they have the audacity to work in professional sports. Holly has a perfectly pleasant voice and she really knows what she's talking about.

I just frequently hear people complain about women's voices when they have the audacity to work in professional sports. Holly has a perfectly pleasant voice and she really knows what she's talking about.
It's not her voice that bothers me. I'm not a fan of her broadcasting. Maybe she'll get better with the jazz, she just rubs me the wrong way. I liked KK. I am allowed to dislike her reporting style, right?

It's not her voice that bothers me. I'm not a fan of her broadcasting. Maybe she'll get better with the jazz, she just rubs me the wrong way. I liked KK. I am allowed to dislike her reporting style, right?
naw, you're on thin ice with the moral police pal. she's stunning and brave