What's new

Game Thread Dec 09, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 12-09-21

Horrible lob to rudy by donovan. Had him wide open for an easy one.

I miss KK's earing game.

Sue me
I miss everything about her. I thought she was fantastic. And easy on the eyes. And I too liked her fashion and looked forward to what she would be wearing.

They just talked about Simmons as a superstar. I think he's taken himself out of that conversation.

The sixers announcers were funny. Early in the game they were giving credence to the Rudy slander from the minnesota guys last night. Then they were talking about best center in the nba and were like obviously we would take jokic and embiid over gobert (like he doesn't belong in the convo) then said that Bam is better than gobert as well.

As the game went on they started talking about gobert like he is the best player in the entire nba.

If you only watch highlights and check box scores then you just dont understand. Watch gobert play and focus on his effect on the game and you realize that he is one of the top 5 or 10 players in the nba and probably should be in the mvp conversations. He is that good.

It wasn't. He thought it was clever. He thought he nailed a gotcha on me. I'm familiar with that poster.
lol. you're such a miserable ****. please block my posts and never communicate with me again.