What's new

Game Thread Dec 10, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 12-10-22

Eh, Sloan played rookie Deron Williams a ridiculously low amount of minutes compared to what he should have.

Bryon Russell started 48 games as a rookie on a vet Jazz team. Shandon Anderson was the primary backup at shooting guard. Deron Williams started 47 games that season after he learned Sloan's offense. The problem was that the Jazz always drafted at the back end of the draft so they very rarely had strong rookies.

Hardy is basically Tyrone Corbin all over again when it comes to forcing vets into the rotation and not prioritizing the rebuild. The only thing you can do is trade guys away so you force his hand.

Every time Tyrone gets mentioned on JFC a baby dies.

Everyone on the team is getting minutes. Dont really need to change anything to develop players. Hardy has done a good job of giving everyone minutes.
Guys are definitely not getting consistent minutes and to say otherwise is stupid. Simone and NAW were completely glued to the bench before injuries and Ochai, Dok and Bolmaro have gotten almost no minutes. Then you have THT getting really inconsistent minutes as well. Your love affair with Hardy is really strange. The guy makes so many bonehead decisions it is crazy.

Guys are definitely not getting consistent minutes and to say otherwise is stupid. Simone and NAW were completely glued to the bench before injuries and Ochai, Dok and Bolmaro have gotten almost no minutes. Then you have THT getting really inconsistent minutes as well. Your love affair with Hardy is really strange. The guy makes so many bonehead decisions it is crazy.
Did I say consistent? If you are playing well you play. If you dont you sit and you are going to get another chance to be ready. Free minutes are not good minutes.

And yeah, Will Hardy has taken a pretty low talent team and made them good, so I do think he deserves a love affair. He's really ****ing good at this coaching thing. He's not perfect, but I've like his minutes distribution style (and I dont always agree with it).

Did I say consistent? If you are playing well you play. If you dont you sit and you are going to get another chance to be ready. Free minutes are not good minutes.
You just love talkng out of your butt don't you. When trying to develop guys free minutes are definitely good minutes because they need to play through growing pains. Also unless you are blind you can see that we have a crazy minutes crunch when healthy and there aren't any minutes for most of the youngsters. Two of Conley, Clarkson and Beasley have to go if we are going to find consistent minutes for younger guys. It is that simple.

And yeah, Will Hardy has taken a pretty low talent team and made them good, so I do think he deserves a love affair. He's really ****ing good at this coaching thing. He's not perfect, but I've like his minutes distribution style (and I dont always agree with it).
It was only a low talent team by your terrible talent judgement. In reality it was a team loaded with solid players but lacked high end talent.

Not really. Kessler was the best defender again. Rides the bench as the leads dissappear and into a loss.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Yes really. It ignores all the other coaching decisions that put them in a game they should by all rights have lost by 20.

Why does THT insist on shooting so many threes and why does Hardy let him?

He’s 18/73 on the year from 3 and has made 4 of his last 25 attempts. Dude is a ****ing atrocious shooter. It’s honestly disgusting.

looks like injuries are starting to take their toll on the team it's time to make some trades and tank to add some real talent through the draft untouchables kessler,sexton,lauri maybe vanderbilt the rest trade for assets

Why does THT insist on shooting so many threes and why does Hardy let him?

He’s 18/73 on the year from 3 and has made 4 of his last 25 attempts. Dude is a ****ing atrocious shooter. It’s honestly disgusting.
Gay's percentage can't be any better, which is also a head scratcher. And he can't even play defense. Why the hell use him