What's new

Game Thread Dec 21, 2023 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pistons

Added to Calendar: 12-21-23

Sexton’s O/U for points tonight is 27.5 currently.
KO also has a way of going for like 25/8/8 at times and this is a revenge game.

This feels like a loser leaves town match. Either we break them and they fire their GM and **** or we lose and decide its full tank season.

I also imagine DA fired the head trainer and is now putting on a moustache and claiming to be the team doctor. Like a Cliff Paul type schtick. Gonna be a lot of soreness, strains, contusions, maintenance on that injury report going forward.

Has Covid or one of it"s variants been going through the team? It seems like we have had quite a few players miss multiple games recently with ïllness."

Lol you know they’re not.
Yeah it looks too rigged. No game rime decissions even.

What is the endgame though? Just a firesale, or a deeper tank for Flagg et al?

Casual fanbase gonna be pissed and laughed at if we lose while holding out guys... Likely close to checking out as well.

I also imagine DA fired the head trainer and is now putting on a moustache and claiming to be the team doctor. Like a Cliff Paul type schtick. Gonna be a lot of soreness, strains, contusions, maintenance on that injury report going forward.
lol I had the same thought this morning - that the FO is asking the team trainers and doctors say to the players, "look, we have to be real careful about this soreness/strain etc, so you need to rest now for a while"

lol I had the same thought this morning - that the FO is asking the team trainers and doctors say to the players, "look, we have to be real careful about this soreness/strain etc, so you need to rest now for a while"
Look... Danny puts a moustache on and becomes Dr. David Ainge and makes the assessments himself.

DA: Is your foot sore?

Player: Nah feels good

DA: (drops a hammer on the players foot) How about now? Get it right the first time and we don't have to make it right okay!!!

Look... Danny puts a moustache on and becomes Dr. David Ainge and makes the assessments himself.

DA: (drops a hammer on the players foot) How about now? Get it right the first time and we don't have to make it right okay!!!
I don’t know why I laughed but I did.

Looking at the minutes our starters played last night, seems like we’re in a really good position to lose to the worst team in the league tonight! (Don’t guess se can catch em in the race for Sarr though.)

Looking at the minutes our starters played last night, seems like we’re in a really good position to lose to the worst team in the league tonight! (Don’t guess se can catch em in the race for Sarr though.)
We end up finishing between 6-8 in the tank race this year... no one is catching Detroit, SA, Washington.

Hah I'm with you here - Danny has decided to get us as good a pick as we can this year. He knows we can't expect to win too many games with his current crew. He's gonna shed Clarkson, THT, and probably Sexton and OK as well as soon as he can and then play all the rookies the rest of the season. The question mark is Lauri. I personally think Danny keeps him.

Has Covid or one of it"s variants been going through the team? It seems like we have had quite a few players miss multiple games recently with ïllness."
Last Sunday my co worker had to leave work early because he was having trouble breathing. He went to the doctor and they told him he has COVID. He has called in sick all this week and I have been texting him each day it sounds horrible. Has a fever that fever goes down. No energy. Can't eat anything. Said he feels sicker than he ever has before.

So ya, could be the covid

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk