What's new

Game Thread Dec 26, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Spurs

Added to Calendar: 12-26-23

Haven't looked at the stats to know for sure but it feels like we are killing them on the glass

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Jazz got a good whistle tonight

Lauri is so good

For my first real good look at wemby, I'm not impressed.

Automatic

He seems lazy af...
And to be fair, the expectations were probably just way to high. For a normal rookie he is fine.
But people talking about him winning a title on his rookie deal and saying his is a comparable prospect to LeBron..... He ain't that level and isn't really close. Which is fine. He is worthy of the #1 pick.
I just expected much much more

Wemby start well and then hit the rookie wall. Since few games he is at best average. But it's the normal process for almost all rookie. Easy win tonight we take care of the job.

And to be fair, the expectations were probably just way to high. For a normal rookie he is fine.
But people talking about him winning a title on his rookie deal and saying his is a comparable prospect to LeBron..... He ain't that level and isn't really close. Which is fine. He is worthy of the #1 pick.

I've seen loads of rookies better than him.

Clarkson having a hell of a game

He seems lazy af...

He has the body and the foundational skillset to be omega elite. I think he'll figure it out. Even if he disappoints, his floor is still really high.

Couple really ugly plays from wemby. Good timing considering the conversation

Right as I post that he sends Clarkson shot into outer space

He has the body and the foundational skillset to be omega elite. I think he'll figure it out. Even if he disappoints, his floor is still really high.
Agreed.
Like I said, he is still worthy of the #1 pick imo, but he ain't LeBron lol.

Dude flopped a bit.

That definitely isn't hostile or whatever

It may have been the 4 win Spurs but they came out and played really good basketball for the first 3 quarters. We(Lauri) came out and asserted dominance in the 4th for our 3rd straight W. This team just made be turning a corner.

Good job refs. Nailed it