What's new

Do not do a twitter search of Trey Burke

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody
Trey Burke's agent/dad Benji Burke had "no comment" and Jazz PR didn't reply when asked about leaked nude photos, purportedly of the guard.

Also nobody uploads a nude picture on purpose, especially to twitter where it's against their terms and conditions.

So I think the criticisms of Trey were that he was short for his position, he had a difficult time getting into the lane and couldn't finish at the rim.

Do all of those still apply?

The criticism that Trey was short was unfair, we just found out he is average.

Why should anyone judge him? If the photos were leaked/posted without his permission... i.e. STOLEN from him. Bunch of repressed, bored d-bags if anyone makes a big deal about this.

It's not that serious. It's just a penis. Get over it and stop being a baby. We all know you are still butt-hurt on your moral high horse about the time he was insensitive to someone on twiter.

I agree with another poster who questioned Trey's good talk/composure after Trey makes yet another embarrassing mistake, and I'm the one who receives your vitriol and neg rep?

Butt-hurt? Moral high horse? I don't care about his dick pic. I just think his image of a composed man is ********.

I also agree with other posters who say this leak says more about the person who leaked it than it does Trey, BUT it is 2014 and he is a celebrity. Why is their digital pics of his dick floating around? That's just asking for trouble.

Last edited:
I agree with another poster who questioned Trey's good talk/composure after Trey makes yet another embarrassing mistake, and I'm the one who receives your vitriol and neg rep?

Butt-hurt? Moral high horse? I don't care about his dick pic. I just think his image of a composed man is ********.

I also agree with other posters who say this leak says more about the person who leaked it than it does Trey, BUT it is 2014 and he is a celebrity. Why is their digital pics of his dick floating around? That's just asking for trouble.

You've heard of the recent hackings that have revealed a lot of celebrities personal photos, right? They are the victims, not the other way around. This goes to show that a lot of people take personal photos too.

You've heard of the recent hackings that have revealed a lot of celebrities personal photos, right? They are the victims, not the other way around. This goes to show that a lot of people take personal photos too.

Nuance.

What a tool.

How do you not learn with the whole making fun of the deformed kid on Twitter?

Neither are serious offenses, but definitely point to him being kinda dumb.

It's disappointing.

Well, for those who want him traded, this is helping the cause. If he isn't a star then the Jazz won't put up with his nonsense.

It's just dick pic, but he is supposed to act professional.

What a tool.

It's disappointing.

Well, for those who want him traded, this is helping the cause. If he isn't a star then the Jazz won't put up with his nonsense.

I agree that it is a dumb mistake. But using this to reinforce an argument or desire to trade him is foolish to me.

I agree that it is a dumb mistake. But using this to reinforce an argument or desire to trade him is foolish to me.

If he is just an average point guard and we just drafted a supposed star point guard in the making then ya, he should be considered for trading and the Jazz will most likely have that discussion. Cmon stoked, what planet are you living on? The Jazz don't like knuckleheads. They never have. They won't endure a bunch of bad pub for an average point guard.

I'm not saying it's going to happen. But it will if the trend continues. And with two mistakes under his belt do shortly, it's not a stretch to think it will happen again.

What a tool.

It's disappointing.

In what way did he act unprofessional here? He took private pictures of himself and shared them with somebody he supposedly trusted(or his computer was hacked). He didn't do anything wrong or unprofessional! Other people did.

If he is just an average point guard and we just drafted a supposed star point guard in the making then ya, he should be considered for trading and the Jazz will most likely have that discussion. Cmon stoked, what planet are you living on? The Jazz don't like knuckleheads. They never have. They won't endure a bunch of bad pub for an average point guard.

I'm not saying it's going to happen. But it will if the trend continues. And with two mistakes under his belt do shortly, it's not a stretch to think it will happen again.

If his play on the court leads to the need to trade him then right on. I live on a planet where I will actually base wether to trade him or not on his basketball playing ability only. You should move here, it's nice.

Using a dumb move off court should simply not come into the equation. If you cannot see than then that's to bad.

You quoted me saying basically this, so why are you now telling me it?

Victims can be idiots as well, in fact, a lot are. A digital dick pic in 2014 is asking for trouble.

For those who habitually misunderstand my stance on the kid, I find this situation funny. Hilarious even. I'm not offended in the slightest, and I'm not asking that he be traded over this. I want to see how he progresses up until Jan or Feb before I make that call. If he is mediocre, or if he and Dante clearly have no chemistry and keeping Trey hurts Dante's development, that's when I'll want him traded again.

I didn't like Trey's choice of dick for the photo. I would go with something more like:

Album_cover_of_2012_album_by_Dick_Valentine.jpg

If his play on the court leads to the need to trade him then right on. I live on a planet where I will actually base wether to trade him or not on his basketball playing ability only. You should move here, it's nice.

Using a dumb move off court should simply not come into the equation. If you cannot see than then that's to bad.

Wow, I usually agree with you on stuff, but not here. Your mythical planet doesn't exist anywhere in the NBA. Every team makes decisions by considering numerous factors, basketball skills are only a part.

I inserted the idea of trade into this discussion mainly because my perception that the Jazz don't like drama, while drama seems to swirl around Enes and Trey.

Interesting to see how the jazz handle it with all their new people...Lindsey, Snyder and company.