What's new

Do not do a twitter search of Trey Burke

On stoked ' s mythical planet no athlete is judged on their personal conduct outside of the sport.

Sorry Stoked, but in real life it does play a part.

Dick pics for everyone all day in stoked's dream land.

Brett Favre got his dick pics posted online and he was a terrible leader, right?

The thirst for getting laid has nothing to do with basketball leadership.

Brett Favre got his dick pics posted online and he was a terrible leader, right?

The thirst for getting laid has nothing to do with basketball leadership.

Agreed, but Trey Burke's leadership right now is based on what he says/composure in interviews, not his skill level.

He hit that buzzer beater against Orlando, but Sundiatta Gaines also hit a buzzer beater, should he have also been our leader?

These stats:
https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/burketr01.html

^ are not the stats of a leader. The conversation of him as a possible leader is based on how he presents himself, which he himself is tarnishing.

Dennis Lindsey and Randy Rigby have both expressed doubts about Trey's leadership in interviews on 1280, essentially saying he talks the talk, but they can't believe it until he walks the walk. Maybe one day his NBA skills will be good enough to be taken seriously as a leader. Hasn't happened yet.

Agreed, but Trey Burke's leadership right now is based on what he says/composure in interviews, not his skill level.

He hit that buzzer beater against Orlando, but Sundiatta Gaines also hit a buzzer beater, should he have also been our leader?

These stats:
https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/burketr01.html

^ are not the stats of a leader. The conversation of him as a possible leader is based on how he presents himself, which he himself is tarnishing.

Dennis Lindsey and Randy Rigby have both expressed doubts about Trey's leadership in interviews on 1280, essentially saying he talks the talk, but they can't believe it until he walks the walk. Maybe one day his NBA skills will be good enough to be taken seriously as a leader. Hasn't happened yet.

You can be a leader and not be that great. Earl Watson, for example. He may not be THE leader on the level he wants to be, but that doesn't mean he can't be a leader.

You can be a leader and not be that great. Earl Watson, for example. He may not be THE leader on the level he wants to be, but that doesn't mean he can't be a leader.

Earl Watson was good when he was younger, and then he was a vet when he was with us, who had been coached by some of the best to do it. Trey is coming of a mixed-bag rookie campaign for a bad team.

Ironically, Locke is on 1280 right now, essentially saying what I said in my previous post.

Also, not saying Trey can't be a leader. I just said he's done a good job of tarnishing the quality that people cited for his potential as a leader--mainly that he is this composed youbg man who says and does smart things.

Earl Watson was good when he was younger, and then he was a vet when he was with us, who had been coached by some of the best to do it. Trey is coming of a mixed-bag rookie campaign for a bad team.

Ironically, Locke is on 1280 right now, essentially saying what I said in my previous post.

We are on the same page here sexy. I have become less and less of a fan of his. His play and his personality just rub me the wrong way.

We are on the same page here sexy. I have become less and less of a fan of his. His play and his personality just rub me the wrong way.

This would be a dreambreaker if I was asleep. You know, the moment that your dream feels too unreal that you wake up.

Trey's rookie season was not that bad. How many rookie PG's start their whole season and play that well? Burke's rookie season is still better than most of Earl Watson's seasons.

Trey has the desire to be a leader, and he is vocal enough to do it, that is better than anyone on our team. Every other young player on our team is naturally passive when it comes to being vocal.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/02/jennifer-lawrence-leaks_n_5749562.html

This says it all. Thank you to the poster who brought this up earlier. The people on here that are using this as an excuse to attack Trey, that are so desperate to have ANYTHING to rip into a 21 year old kid that didn't have a perfect rookie season...you people are no better than those who victimized Jennifer Lawrence, Aubrey Plaza, Trey Burke, and everybody else who has had private property stolen from them in humiliating, public fashion. Don't give me this "it's 2014 and you shouldn't be doing this stuff" argument. What two people (or more) in the privacy of their lives is not for anyone but themselves. I'm sure that a good third of the posters on here (at least) have either taken naked photos for or with a significant other, sent a dirty text message, spoken to each other in a sexual fashion, or have done something in the privacy of their own home that you wouldn't want to share with others. I know that I have. I'm sure the majority of posters here have had sex in their lives. If any of that was to be publicized, do you think that your character would deserve to be questioned? How would you feel if your morality were to be attacked?

I don't know if those of you who are on the "bash Trey bandwagon" over this crap are repressed, naive, or just plain dumb, but you should be ashamed of yourselves.

why is that ironic? srs question.

There is nothing wrong with privately sending naked pics to whoever you want. I'm baffled at the amount of self-righteous garbage expressed in this thread. Trey is the one who's been wronged. If you can't see this, then you need to have your moral compass re-calibrated.

I'm not going to bother to look it up - can you readily identify him or are you able to identify him in the picture as Trey Burke? If no, then who cares. If yes, then he's an idiot.

There is nothing wrong with privately sending naked pics to whoever you want. I'm baffled at the amount of self-righteous garbage expressed in this thread. Trey is the one who's been wronged. If you can't see this, then you need to have your moral compass re-calibrated.

Lets swap dick pics?

Why is there nothing wrong with it? It shows a lack of maturity in an age when he should know better. Take a nude pic and send it and you will be lucky if it does not get posted. I expect our starting PG to be smarter than a Kardashian.