What's new

Do we have a future superstar on the team?

Which player if any is a future superstar for the Jazz?

• Gordon Hayward

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Alec Burks

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Enes Kanter

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Derrick Favors

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Trade someone for said superstar

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

cctrackstar

So, everyone talks about how the Jazz have a young core and how talented they are, but what about the 'superstar'? Every championship team needs one, so do we have one now, or do we need to trade for one? Which player is most likely to become that superstar if any?

So, everyone talks about how the Jazz have a young core and how talented they are, but what about the 'superstar'? Every championship team needs one, so do we have one now, or do we need to trade for one? Which player is most likely to become that superstar if any?

Please do not post until you have drank more Kool-aid. TIA.

I think Kanter will become more coveted than Bynum is now. Favors will be like a primed Jermaine O'Neal.

To answer your question, our superstar is Sexual Turkey.

I think Kanter will become more coveted than Bynum is now. Favors will be like a primed Jermaine O'Neal.

The original Sexual Turkey had just returned from a Turkish vacation .. the new and improved Sexual Turkey..

turk1.gif

Nice answer.... however i thought you were riding up front with me on the burks bandwagon, so im a little surprised that you didn't choose burks.

Nice answer.... however i thought you were riding up front with me on the burks bandwagon, so im a little surprised that you didn't choose burks.

I'm totally on the Burks bandwagon. I see a guy who could easily average 20ppg and be much more multidimensional than people give him credit for lately. But the idea of having a set of twin towers excites me even more, especially in today's NBA.

I think Favors is the only one with small chance but lacks some nastiness and winners mentality to become one.

I still say it's Gordon. He does it all, has a competitive fire, and basketball savvy to be great. If he ever learns to be more consistent with his jumper, and Corbin ever uses him correctly, Hayward will be a star in this league.

I still say it's Gordon. He does it all, has a competitive fire, and basketball savvy to be great. If he ever learns to be more consistent with his jumper, and Corbin ever uses him correctly, Hayward will be a star in this league.

Maybe, I think he's got to get a lot tougher... mentally and physically, both.