What's new

Do we have a future superstar on the team?

Which player if any is a future superstar for the Jazz?

• Gordon Hayward

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Alec Burks

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Enes Kanter

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Derrick Favors

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Trade someone for said superstar

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
lol you guys have 212.751 km2 land and just over 2 million people living on it, we have 783.562 km2 land and the population is 80 million. this site would crash down even with the joke of it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to addictionary again.

Muwahahaha! If I give a link of this thread on my facebook account that reads "Vote for Enes, share with your friends" I believe it would take 10.000 hits on any given day.

Reactions: ema
Nice bump!! The italics say I voted for Burks!! Prove me right!! Work on that mental game!!!!!

The player who is least super-star worthy is the highest voted.

The player who is the most super-star worthy is the least voted.

#Jazzfanz

The beauty about the future is it comes one day at a time. Hard to say right now. From the superstars that I have seen develop in the past (on any team) the one thing that is consistent is that an unknown superstar finds a way to string several great games together and then the snowball effect takes place. Look at James Harden's career from his OKC days. Many thought of him as a talented wing, but not a superstar. The proof was in the pudding. Look at his last 2 seasons, game by game stats with OKC. The snowball effect was there and super-stardom was imminent.