What's new

Does Dennis Lindsey get canned if this season is botched?

we could definitely be looking at a 52-55 win team.

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You can't be serious. 55 wins? You mean the third best team in the West?

Come on man.

Right now, we are a 42-45 win team. If we add a piece or two, we may be able to flirt with 50 wins, which would put us 5th in the West.

The goal should be the playoffs, which will be around 43-45 wins. Anything above that will be exceptional.

55 wins...lol. Come on now.

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You can't be serious. 55 wins? You mean the third best team in the West?

Come on man.

Right now, we are a 42-45 win team. If we add a piece or two, we may be able to flirt with 50 wins, which would put us 5th in the West.

The goal should be the playoffs, which will be around 43-45 wins. Anything above that will be exceptional.

55 wins...lol. Come on now.

So basically the jazz are marginally better than the injury decimated team from last year?

Nah, not buying it. The Jazz are much stronger based on health alone. Then they added Hill.

So basically the jazz are marginally better than the injury decimated team from last year?

Nah, not buying it. The Jazz are much stronger based on health alone. Then they added Hill.

So, you honestly think Utah can win 55 games next year?

So, you honestly think Utah can win 55 games next year?

Yes I think they can. I think they are better than 42-45 wins. They were that good last year and only failed to reach it due to games lost due to injury.

Aside from your sarcasm and humor you have yet to make any solid statements as to why they cannot.

The case has been made, in depth as to why people think they can.

Either way a lot of people are going to be eating crow at the end of this upcoming season. Lot's of strong stances.

Not only that, but Memphis was injured last year as well. KAT will be a lot better his second year. Oh, and he has Wiggins and a real coach now. If Howard leaves Houston, they may be better as well. NO was injury riddled as well. They should be expected to improve. FA hasn't started yet, I'd bet LAL, PDX to get better as well. Oh, and OKC should be a lot better next year.

To think that Utah can jump from 9th to 3rd, which means they would be as good as, if not better than OKC...

Come on now.

Utah won 40 games last year. I think 45-50 games is realistic. That would put them fifth in the West. That is realistic. I'd bet Vegas puts Utah's over/under around 42-43 wins. I think Utah will be around 45 45-48 wins. They should be 5-6 in the West.

Yes I think they can. I think they are better than 42-45 wins. They were that good last year and only failed to reach it due to games lost due to injury.

Aside from your sarcasm and humor you have yet to make any solid statements as to why they cannot.

The case has been made, in depth as to why people think they can.

Either way a lot of people are going to be eating crow at the end of this upcoming season. Lot's of strong stances.

55 wins? You think Utah is on OKC's level? The Clipper's level? The same Clippers that wasted us without any starters in a do or die game?

Not only that, but Memphis was injured last year as well. KAT will be a lot better his second year. Oh, and he has Wiggins and a real coach now. If Howard leaves Houston, they may be better as well. NO was injury riddled as well. They should be expected to improve. FA hasn't started yet, I'd bet LAL, PDX to get better as well. Oh, and OKC should be a lot better next year.

To think that Utah can jump from 9th to 3rd, which means they would be as good as, if not better than OKC...

Come on now.

Utah won 40 games last year. I think 45-50 games is realistic. That would put them fifth in the West. That is realistic. I'd bet Vegas puts Utah's over/under around 42-43 wins. I think Utah will be around 45 45-48 wins. They should be 5-6 in the West.

So all this over the fact that my best case scenario is 5 games better than yours? hahahahaha

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA at using 1 game as evidence. Are you Tyrone Corbin?

Hill's win totals in the East:

45 wins
38 wins
56 wins
42 wins

What makes you think he will take a 40 win team and help them jump up 15 wins?

He is a very, very, very good role player. Not a superstar.

Come on now.

I was saying that they needed to add a piece or two more + I was giving a ceiling. I wasn't making a guarantee.

Also, you suck ***.

So all this over the fact that my best case scenario is 5 games better than yours? hahahahaha

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA at using 1 game as evidence. Are you Tyrone Corbin?

I gave you a list of reasons why Utah won't win 55 games. Show me where a team has jumped up 15 wins in one season, gone from 9th to 3rd in the West, and without a superstar?

45 wins
38 wins
56 wins
42 wins

Hey dunce, I think people projecting us to win has to do with getting George Hill AND assumption of better health. People thought we where going to be a 45-48 win team last year before all the injuries happened.

45 wins
38 wins
56 wins
42 wins

I wasn't aware Hill played all those games by himself.

Oof, I give up. When you want to only look at half the argument and then even get that wrong to argue your point there is no use in continuing.

Someone will eat crow. We will see who.

I was saying that they needed to add a piece or two more + I was giving a ceiling. I wasn't making a guarantee.

Also, you suck ***.

So adding Deng, an over the hill ancient player who is declining, Hill, a very good role player, and Exum, a kid who has played one year in the last three and was a high schooler before that will take us from non playoff team to on the same level as OKC, who has Durrant and Westbrook?

45 wins
38 wins
56 wins
42 wins

WTF in this thread is predicting a jump in win total beyond 50 and saying we're done adding things with Hill? who? please link.

Also, any win-total estimations have health in mind.

Also, you suck ***.

So adding Deng, an over the hill ancient player who is declining, Hill, a very good role player, and Exum, a kid who has played one year in the last three and was a high schooler before that will take us from non playoff team to on the same level as OKC, who has Durrant and Westbrook?

Will you please add up the number of games missed last year by Favors, Gobert, Exum, and Burks? tia.

*wipes tear from his eyes*

man, I hope you guys are right. Or that you will at least share what it is you are all on.

55 wins. *whew*

Great stuff.

*wipes tear from his eyes*

man, I hope you guys are right. Or that you will at least share what it is you are all on.

55 wins. *whew*

Great stuff.

do you know what a projected ceiling means? We're not talking about the most probable outcome right now. That's a different estimation. <--Srs question.

tbikua.jpg