What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Not sure where to put this, haven't seen the whole Saudi Arabia/Khashoggi assassination discussed on here yet. Cliff notes version: Khashoggi who was a Saudi journalist who resided in the US, went into the Saudi Arabia consulate in Turkey and never walked out. Apparently his body was cut into pieces and a 'clean team' scoured the scene of any evidence. The Saudi's have been hesitant to claim any responsibility, but sources have claimed they are preparing to lay the blame at an 'interrogation gone wrong.'

Meanwhile here's where Trump stands-

This fuggin guy...

Reactions: Red
I actually posted Ben Shapiro because he laid out facts as he always does.

The left has twisted the constitution beyond recognition. Hyperbole and paranoia

Conservatives should be prepared for an all out assault on their values. Hyperbole and paranoia

Not sure where to put this, haven't seen the whole Saudi Arabia/Khashoggi assassination discussed on here yet. Cliff notes version: Khashoggi who was a Saudi journalist who resided in the US, went into the Saudi Arabia consulate in Turkey and never walked out. Apparently his body was cut into pieces and a 'clean team' scoured the scene of any evidence. The Saudi's have been hesitant to claim any responsibility, but sources have claimed they are preparing to lay the blame at an 'interrogation gone wrong.'

This fuggin guy...

Yeah, I've been following this fairly closely. The murder was audio recorded by Khashoggi's Apple Watch, apparently.

He was tortured and dismembered by a 15 man hit squad sent from Saudi Arabia. After speaking to the crown prince yesterday, Trump proffered up "rogue killers" as the explanation. Turkey has the proof, in video and audio, regardless of what Trump says. Regardless of what the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia says. A cleaning crew was seen entering the Saudi embassy today, just prior to Turkish authorities being allowed in to examine the interior, and collect any evidence. And, apparently, the Saudis are going to go with an interrogation that got out of hand, as you indicated. From Trump's perspective, he does not want to lose the billions in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, which has no domestic arms industry of its own. He said as much in his 60 Minutes interview last Sunday night.

And, from my perspective, Americans deserve to have a better idea of how Saudi Arabia is using that weaponry, and just as important, how involved the United States is in creating the greatest humanitarian crisis since the end of WWII. We supply the weapons the Saudis are using against the people of Yemen, (although other Western nations are also complicit and selling arms to the Saudi Arabia), and we are refueling Saudi jets on their bombing missions. The blockade of the principle Yemen port has led to the deaths of at least 130,000 children.

The hypocrisy of it all:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...ppearance-has-accomplished-what-50-ncna920461

If anyone does want to be brought up to speed on what Saudi Arabia, and the United States, are involved in, in the crisis in Yemen, here is a good start:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...le-world-s-worst-crisis-shireen-al-ncna906286

I diverged from your point, obviously, but the murder of Khashoggi is a gut check in terms of our relationship with the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that gut check should include the horrors Saudi Arabia is visiting upon the people of Yemen, and our own role in that war. It did not begin with Trump, but it is accelerating under him.

Democrats would rig the judicial branch and use it as a club to destroy the constitution. Paranoid hyperbole

Democrats will kill all business and the stock market will crumble.
Paraniod hyperbole.

All that in the first couple of minutes. Facts? Lol. Its all conjecture and assumptions about the future if democrats win some elections seen in the most glass half empty way imaginable.

How can he be speaking facts when talking about the future lol. No one knows the future therefore its impossible for his fears to be facts

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah, I've been following this fairly closely. The murder was audio recorded by Khashoggi's Apple Watch, apparently.

He was tortured and dismembered by a 15 man hit squad sent from Saudi Arabia. After speaking to the crown prince yesterday, Trump proffered up "rogue killers" as the explanation. Turkey has the proof, in video and audio, regardless of what Trump says. Regardless of what the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia says. A cleaning crew was seen entering the Saudi embassy today, just prior to Turkish authorities being allowed in to examine the interior, and collect any evidence. And, apparently, the Saudis are going to go with an interrogation that got out of hand, as you indicated. From Trump's perspective, he does not want to lose the billions in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, which has no domestic arms industry of its own. He said as much in his 60 Minutes interview last Sunday night.

And, from my perspective, Americans deserve to have a better idea of how Saudi Arabia is using that weaponry, and just as important, how involved the United States is in creating the greatest humanitarian crisis since the end of WWII. We supply the weapons the Saudis are using against the people of Yemen, (although other Western nations are also complicit and selling arms to the Saudi Arabia), and we are refueling Saudi jets on their bombing missions. The blockade of the principle Yemen port has led to the deaths of at least 130,000 children.

The hypocrisy of it all:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...ppearance-has-accomplished-what-50-ncna920461

If anyone does want to be brought up to speed on what Saudi Arabia, and the United States, are involved in, in the crisis in Yemen, here is a good start:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...le-world-s-worst-crisis-shireen-al-ncna906286

I diverged from your point, obviously, but the murder of Khashoggi is a gut check in terms of our relationship with the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that gut check should include the horrors Saudi Arabia is visiting upon the people of Yemen, and our own role in that war. It did not begin with Trump, but it is accelerating under him.
I'm glad you brought up our involvement in the Yemen war and our relationship with SA. Like you said, this is something that predates Trump, although he is about the last person I'd expect to make any changes to that relationship.

I came across this article as well today which details a private US mercenary outfit which has been carrying out assassination missions on behalf of the UAE/SA coalition in Yemen.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...assassination-us-yemen-uae-spear-golan-dahlan

Again this predates Trump, but really highlights the dystopian nightmare we are living in.

Reactions: Red

This fuggin guy...

Saudi Arabia murdered and cut someone up and Trump contradicted himself? No way!

Said no one ever.

Saudi Arabia murdered and cut someone up and Trump contradicted himself? No way!

Said no one ever.
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. This doesn't really have anything to do with Trump contradicting himself.

I don't think anyone believes the Saudi Arabian government are good guys but even for them this is beyond the pale. Khashoggi was a journalist who made him home in our country, I would expect a somewhat less flippant response to him getting butchered by an 'ally'.

Last edited:
Anyone else find it interesting that trump right now is using language similiar to that he used with Putin at that summit a few months ago to deny Saudi Arabia’s horrific crime against this poor journalist? “Well well the crown prince has strongly denied it!”

As if the video of 15 interrogators with bone saws was somehow an indication of a normal interrogation going well?

Seems to me like the “art of the deal” master needs to use leverage from selling weapons to Saudi Arabia to compel them to act accordingly. To me, the tail is waging the dog right now. But that’s to be expected. The world’s worst human beings (other than the scum who support trump) have made trump their bitch. Putin, Kim, and the Ceown Prince have all bent trump over and are taking advantage of America’s lack of leadership.

The hypocrisy of it all:

It’s pretty obvious who committed this crime and why. He was a dissenting journalist. It’s what the crown prince has been doing over the past few years. Those who deny SA’s responsibility in this are entering a new level of willful ignorance. Pretty deplorable. Saudi Arabia is guilty you dumbasses.

And the excuses given by Donald to rationalize these crimes is just pathetic.

America used to stand against crime and for human rights. Apparently that doesn’t matter anymore as long as you can make a quick buck. Dump your values for a quick buck is MAGA???

Democrats would rig the judicial branch and use it as a club to destroy the constitution. Paranoid hyperbole

They’ll use it as an ideological club. Kind of like we are seeing right now with the Rs.

But it’s not some conspiracy to see the constitution burn. Smh