What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

We can declare fake national emergencies like third world countries now. Cool.
It's so annoying. Everyone knows it's not an actual emergency. If it were then it should have been declared before now. Nothing happened in the last week (or the last 30 years lol) with the border to change anything.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's so annoying. Everyone knows it's not an actual emergency. If it were then it should have been declared before now. Nothing happened in the last week (or the last 30 years lol) with the border to change anything.

Yep. Obviously no emergency. Douche has been threatening to call a fake one for months now. Hopefully he loses all the law suits and this doesn't become the norm.

Yep. Obviously no emergency. Douche has been threatening to call a fake one for months now. Hopefully he loses all the law suits and this doesn't become the norm.

"I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn't need to do this," Trump told reporters gathered in the White House Rose Garden on Friday, shortly before he signed a proclamation declaring the emergency. "But I'd rather do it much faster."

So, he's declaring a national emergency, but he didn't need to declare a national emergency. Well, that sounds pretty urgent....

After standing bravely against evil forces threatening our country yesterday and declaring a national emergency, our president today is now eating an omelette at his golf course today in Florida.

I hope all of you remain safe in such scary and dangerous times. May god be with you all this day. Stay safe fellow jazzfanz!

"I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn't need to do this," Trump told reporters gathered in the White House Rose Garden on Friday, shortly before he signed a proclamation declaring the emergency. "But I'd rather do it much faster."

So, he's declaring a national emergency, but he didn't need to declare a national emergency. Well, that sounds pretty urgent....

It’s always faster to declare national emergencies for things you don’t have the votes for in congress.

In 2021, it’ll be much easier for President Warren to declare a national emergency to ban guns and give universal healthcare than actually using the legislative process. I’m sure republicans will be on board with us since they seem totally fine with Donald doing it, right?

Hell, let’s declare a national emergency and eliminate congress, elections, and the free press while we’re at it. Truly, the scary thing is the SCOTUS might be down with this. Kavanaugh and Gorsuch owe Trump, bigly. This is what they were nominated to do.

It’s always faster to declare national emergencies for things you don’t have the votes for in congress.

In 2021, it’ll be much easier for President Warren to declare a national emergency to ban guns and give universal healthcare than actually using the legislative process. I’m sure republicans will be on board with us since they seem totally fine with Donald doing it, right?

Hell, let’s declare a national emergency and eliminate congress, elections, and the free press while we’re at it. Truly, the scary thing is the SCOTUS might be down with this. Kavanaugh and Gorsuch owe Trump, bigly. This is what they were nominated to do.
Plus guns and healthcare might be actual emergencies.

After standing bravely against evil forces threatening our country yesterday and declaring a national emergency, our president today is now eating an omelette at his golf course today in Florida.

I hope all of you remain safe in such scary and dangerous times. May god be with you all this day. Stay safe fellow jazzfanz!

I hope that omelette gives him explosive diarrhea.

You’re right. They’re definitely more pressing than a damn wall. I’d also add climate change to the list. Actually climate change probably “trumps” everything else but you’ll never get a republican to admit it.

This is a blatant abuse of executive power. Something that should be prevented by:

1. Not electing a moron with zero leadership skills or zero Fs to give about democratic process.
2. Having a legislative branch that fulfills its duty.

Instead, we have a clown in the White House and a senate that will go to the grave kissing this guy’s ***. Democracy is quickly dying in America.

I have a feeling trying to ban guns wont go over all that well. Ive never own a gun, but Im pretty sure gun owners wont give up their guns regardless if you declare a national emergency. I think it would just spark the civil war. I think Democrats know this and wouldnt dare do it.

Building a wall is much different than banning guns.

Last edited:
I have a feeling trying to ban guns wont go over all that well. Ive never own a gun, but Im pretty sure gun owners wont give 3uo their guns regardless if you declare a national emergency. I think it would just spark the civil war. I think Democrats know this and wouldnt dare do it.

Building a wall is much different than banning guns.

You missed the point completely.

No I didn't. I dont need to hit on your main point. Your post had more to it than just that. Leave the fluff out if you dont want comments on it.

Woooosh again.

If you thought the main point of my post was the popularity of outlawing guns and providing universal health care via national emergency then you’re even dumber than I thought.

Seriously, anyone else think I was debating the popularity of outlawing guns or providing health care? Pretty sure everyone in here but hack was arguing about the legality of declaring a national emergency for a nonemergency in order to bypass congress. How anyone could get distracted by “fluff” in these posts and think we were debating anything else is beyond me as it seems pretty clear what we are all upset about.

Woooosh again.

If you thought the main point of my post was the popularity of outlawing guns and providing universal health care via national emergency then you’re even dumber than I thought.

Seriously, anyone else think I was debating the popularity of outlawing guns or providing health care? Pretty sure everyone in here but hack was arguing about the legality of declaring a national emergency for a nonemergency in order to bypass congress. How anyone could get distracted by “fluff” in these posts and think we were debating anything else is beyond me as it seems pretty clear what we are all upset about.

Seriously, how dumb are you? I thought I made it pretty clear when I said I know I didnt hit on your main point. Do you just make up things in your head so you have something to argue about?

Why does Ann Coulter hate Trump? That's unexpected.

She knows the chances of this wall being built through “national emergency” are slim. Even if they win in court it’ll be years before the wall is even built. A democratic White House could just defund the “emergency” in 2021 anyway. I think she wanted congress to pass a wall funding bill and she feels like trump didn’t push them hard enough.

But at the end of the day does even Ann Coulter know why she’s such an angry and terrible person?

Last edited: