What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

You are a leftist now btw. You were conservative but Ive watched you change over the years. This site tries to punish those who disagree with the leftist ideology. You caved because of fear and were brainwashed.

I was actually on the left when I started here. Now Im center right because the line moved.

I have the special power to not be brainwashed. Unfortunately its rare.

Im only saying this because I care and there might be hope for you. The real stoked might be in there still.

GoJazz79 hello? Are you there? Hello? Can you hear my voice?

Ok. Mr one liner.

Your opinions are these two opinions.

You are an idiot

And good post

Lmao

Wow. Riveting

Try forming a couple coherent paragraphs and I will start taking your insults serious.
Good boy Dutch

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I love how the most brainwashed always accuse others of being brainwashed. It’s like when Hannity whines about rich out of touch elites and how “the media” lies to promote an agenda.

The best way to prevent abortion is to prevent pregnancy. 0% of women who aren't pregnant have abortions.

So. Comprehensive and accurate sex education is obviously important. Don't pretend people won't have sex. Abstinence only education doesn't lead to less sex, it leads to less SAFE sex.
Secondly, make contraception (including emergency "morning-after" contraception) more available - cover it on insurance, make condoms cheaper and/or free, research better contraception, especially for men.
Thirdly, programs to reduce domestic violence (which often includes sexual abuse) and, well, rape. Again, if your goal is to prevent abortions, prevent unwanted pregnancies. It ain't rocket surgery.

Now, of course some women will get pregnant anyway. Contraception failure, rape (we will, unfortunately, never get rid of it), spontaneous unplanned sex, whatever. So make the social and financial reasons for getting an abortion less. "According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, one of the two most common reasons women choose abortion is because they cannot afford a(nother) child. By providing low-income and young women with genuine education and career opportunities, health care, child care, housing, services for disabled children, and other basic supports, many would have the resources they need to fulfill the serious obligations that parenting brings." (https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/news/2006/01/20/1796/the-right-way-to-reduce-abortion/)

Anyone who says they are against abortion but doesn't support these things is just lying, pure and simple.

There are 2 main reproductive strategies in our species.
  1. Have a large number of children and hope that some of them survive and are successful, despite providing few resources to each of them. This requires the woman begins bearing children as soon as possible.
  2. Delay procreation until you are better able to support the children. Have fewer offspring but devote more resources to them.

Lmao

Gotta love ol Mr One liner.

Takes a split second to read his posts.

Thanks for your contributions One Liner

Your posts might as well be one liners since they all can be summed up in one line.
The left is bad, liberals are bad, liberal media blah blah blah

Just like dutch posts

#obsessedwiththeleft

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

You are a leftist now btw. You were conservative but Ive watched you change over the years. This site tries to punish those who disagree with the leftist ideology. You caved because of fear and were brainwashed.

I was actually on the left when I started here. Now Im center right because the line moved.

I have the special power to not be brainwashed. Unfortunately its rare.

Im only saying this because I care and there might be hope for you. The real stoked might be in there still.

GoJazz79 hello? Are you there? Hello? Can you hear my voice?

Hot damn, I’m a leftist.

Who knew? Besides this old troll of course lol

Abortion is a disgusting human act. Anything other than the baby had to be aborted to save the life of the female or she was raped, is down right disgusting.

Any time conservatives throw a rape exception in there, you know it's really about patriarchy and controlling women's sexuality, not the sanctity of life.

Any time conservatives throw a rape exception in there, you know it's really about patriarchy and controlling women's sexuality, not the sanctity of life.

What?

Here let me throw it back at ya.

You know the only reason Democrats are for abortion is to reduce the population of the black race. Throw in the support for immigration and you got a way to reduce the Mexican population by bringing them here and teaching them abortion is good.

Care to talk about these statistics?

Democrats = the real Hitlers

I disagree completely. One can still be motivated by the sanctity of life but not feel that the status of a fetus is the same as the status of a baby. Such is my view. And in that case it's a matter of weighing the sanctity of the fetus's life against all of the other factors that come into play in the case of rape.

You acknowledged it yourself a few posts later.

Here let me throw it back at ya.

You know the only reason Democrats are for abortion is to reduce the population of the black race. Throw in the support for immigration and you got a way to reduce the Mexican population by bringing them here and teaching them abortion is good.

Democrats fight for white women to get abortions in order to decrease the black population? That's a curious way to go about it.

Care to talk about these statistics?

Sure. Bring on the statistics.

I disagree completely. One can still be motivated by the sanctity of life but not feel that the status of a fetus is the same as the status of a baby. Such is my view. And in that case it's a matter of weighing the sanctity of the fetus's life against all of the other factors that come into play in the case of rape.

We've had that discussion before. You feel the status of a fetus is at an exact point where if a woman had consensual sex, but feels the fetus is a violation of her person, she must suffer through it because the fetus is innocent of wrongdoing; but is a woman was raped, and now feels violated by the presence of the fetus, the innocence of the fetus is no longer a good reason to insist its life be preserved. To me, this is balancing the status of the fetus on a metaphorical knife's edge for the sake of what feels correct to you. The effect is that the woman accidentally pregnant is being punished for consensual sex, regardless of your intent in that decision.

Aren't most religious folks pro life?
Don't most religious folks believe that when a baby dies it is innocent and gets a free pass into heaven?
So if you were to give a person a choice of starting a life on Earth at a huge disadvantage such as having a mom that doesn't want them, major health defects, drug addicted parents, parents in poverty unable to properly care for you, etc and living in a world full of fear, hate, suicides, sickness, depression, hunger, etc..... Or going to heaven to live in Paradise and perpetual happiness with people you love. Which would you choose?
I know I would choose heaven.

Why would a religious person want to prevent or decrease the chances of the babies from going to heaven?

The most immense and dangerous public scandal in American history is finally cracking open like a ripe pomegranate. The broad swath of the Trump-hating media that has participated in what has amounted to an unconstitutional attempt to overthrow the government are reduced to reporting the events and revelations of the scandal in which they have been complicit, in a po-faced ho-hum manner to impart to the misinformed public that this is as routine as stock market fluctuations or the burning of an American flag in Tehran.

For more than two years, the United States and the world have had two competing narratives: that an elected president of the United States was a Russian agent whom the Kremlin helped elect; and its rival narrative that senior officials of the Justice Department, FBI, CIA, and other national intelligence organizations had repeatedly lied under oath, misinformed federal officials, and meddled in partisan political matters illegally and unconstitutionally and had effectively tried to influence the outcome of a presidential election, and then undo its result by falsely propagating the first narrative. It is now obvious and indisputable that the second narrative is the correct one.

The authors, accomplices, and dupes of this attempted overthrow of constitutional government are now well along in reciting their misconduct without embarrassment or remorse because—in fired FBI Director James Comey’s formulation—a “higher duty” than the oath they swore to uphold the Constitution compelled them. Or—in fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s words—“the threat” was too great. Nevermind that the nature of “the threat” was that the people might elect someone he and Comey disapproved of as president, and that that person might actually serve his term, as elected.

A Long List of Offenders—and Offenses
The extent of the criminal misconduct of the former law enforcement and intelligence chiefs is now notorious, but to make the right point here, it has to be summarized. The fact that the officially preferred candidate lied to federal officials about her emails and acted in outright contempt of Congress and the legal process in the destruction of evidence, was simply ignored by the FBI director, who announced that she would not be prosecuted, though he had no authority to make that determination.

The dossier of salacious gossip and defamatory falsehoods amassed by a retired British spy from the lowest grade of intelligence sources in Russia, commissioned and paid for by the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee, was circulated to the media by high public officials and cited in illegal and dishonest applications to authorize surveillance of the campaign of the other presidential candidate. A special counsel was empowered on the false pretext of the necessity to get to the bottom of Trump-Russian collusion in the election, of which there was and remains no evidence, because it did not occur and was a complete partisan fabrication.

This is how dumb you're going to end up looking when you let the media manipulate you, drag you around by your noses.

Heres a wild devils advocate argument.

Mueller is a actually working for Trump and this is his the Presidents play at “draining the swamp”. All the twitter storms by him are missdirection.

There will be indictments, allegations and charges against numerous people on the right and left. Bribes, corruption, perjury, theft...

Go! Lol

Aren't most religious folks pro life?
Don't most religious folks believe that when a baby dies it is innocent and gets a free pass into heaven?
So if you were to give a person a choice of starting a life on Earth at a huge disadvantage such as having a mom that doesn't want them, major health defects, drug addicted parents, parents in poverty unable to properly care for you, etc and living in a world full of fear, hate, suicides, sickness, depression, hunger, etc..... Or going to heaven to live in Paradise and perpetual happiness with people you love. Which would you choose?
I know I would choose heaven.

Why would a religious person want to prevent or decrease the chances of the babies from going to heaven?

Im not religious. Something just doesnt feel right about killing a baby. I dont think being behind a layer of skin changes anything either.