What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Heres a wild devils advocate argument.

Mueller is a actually working for Trump and this is his the Presidents play at “draining the swamp”. All the twitter storms by him are missdirection.

There will be indictments, allegations and charges against numerous people on the right and left. Bribes, corruption, perjury, theft...

Go! Lol

Wrong thread. This is the abortion thread.

Oh wait, your posts are abortions.

Im not religious. Something just doesnt feel right about killing a baby. I dont think being behind a layer of skin changes anything either.

I dont feel right about it either. I dont think women who get abortions feel right about it. Its an extremely tough decision in almost every case im sure. Those poor women that make that incrediblyhard and saddening decision deserve compassion rather than to be demonized imo. I couldnt wait to meet my daughter and cant imagine ever wanting my wife to get an abortion.
But other people are in very different circumstances than my wife and I and shoukd be able to make their own determinations and decisions with their dr, their families, therapists, etc etc.

Im pro life. I just dont think that everyone else shoukd have to think and feel the same way i do though. Freedom and stuff.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Heres a wild devils advocate argument.

Mueller is a actually working for Trump and this is his the Presidents play at “draining the swamp”. All the twitter storms by him are missdirection.

There will be indictments, allegations and charges against numerous people on the right and left. Bribes, corruption, perjury, theft...

Go! Lol

This is actually the point of view of the Q movement, which swept a portion of Trump supporters awhile back. At the time at his rallies, in addition to the MAGA hats, there were Q tee shirts everywhere. It was quite bonkers, but ya know, and I'm sure it still has many advocates....

Last edited:
I think one thing that may really help folks like NPC D4617 understand the present situation in America, and can help both sides of our political polarization understand that the other side is not really an "enemy", is to try to understand the psychological basis for the different ways in which liberals and conservatives see the world. I have racked my brains trying to understand why everyone simply does not see right through Trump. But, at least to some degree, I believe this is simply based on the fact that the two sides see the world differently. As an intro to this idea, here is a short essay on the psychological differences between liberals and conservatives:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...berals-and-conservatives-think-so-differently

I hinted at taking this approach, and tried to get that across to NPC D4617 in comment #3351, page 68 of this thread, by suggesting why we would continue to just talk past each other. I honestly believe people who are firmly on either side of our polarized society need to understand seeing the world differently, as an essential part of our very being and makeup, is at the heart of our differences. Simply knowing this, and digging into it, the above essay is only one of many results that come up in a google search of "liberals and conservatives see the world differently" should help tone down attack style rhetoric. So, if I post a comment that truly boggles the mind of NPC D4617, there may be less likelihood that his reply will start "You're on crack", as was the case recently.

There are two narratives emerging, and that has been the case for awhile now, and these narratives will likely fight it out in the wake of Mueller's report, at the time of its release. Two dramatically different interpretations of what we are going through as a nation. Clearly these represent, or reflect, different interpretations of the world itself. They really cannot both be right, either. It is very alarming, I believe, because such diametrically opposed interpretations simply does not bode well for what lies ahead for us as a nation.

Now, in fairness, since people like myself have made no effort to hide anti-Trump sentiments, here is a piece from the far right, so far as I can tell, which adopts that narrative that I believe is concocted, and not based in reality, but the piece at least acknowledges the existence of these competing narratives. Now, I could say I think this perspective is nuts, and yeah, in the sense that I cannot understand why everyone does not simply see through Trump as easily as myself, it does seem "nuts", or divorced from reality. But, I also want to keep in mind this is a "war" of sorts between sides that fundamentally see the world differently. I have no choice but to keep that in mind, or I risk seeing the other side as lacking humanity somehow, and I cannot let that happen.

And I do not always practice what I am trying to say here, but I do in fact always have this belief in the back of my mind. I do not understand why everyone does not think like me, and sometimes lash out at those who don't, but nothing will ever be resolved as long as we do treat the other side as an enemy, rather then fellow Americans who see a different world then other Americans.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/21/the-greatest-constitutional-crisis-since-the-civil-war/

"For more than two years, the United States and the world have had two competing narratives: that an elected president of the United States was a Russian agent whom the Kremlin helped elect; and its rival narrative that senior officials of the Justice Department, FBI, CIA, and other national intelligence organizations had repeatedly lied under oath, misinformed federal officials, and meddled in partisan political matters illegally and unconstitutionally and had effectively tried to influence the outcome of a presidential election, and then undo its result by falsely propagating the first narrative. It is now obvious and indisputable that the second narrative is the correct one."

Anything other than the baby had to be aborted to save the life of the female or she was raped, is down right disgusting. .

If you approve of murdering a baby if a woman is raped you are a disgusting amoral inhuman bastard. SHAME! SHAME!

We've had that discussion before. You feel the status of a fetus is at an exact point where if a woman had consensual sex, but feels the fetus is a violation of her person, she must suffer through it because the fetus is innocent of wrongdoing; but is a woman was raped, and now feels violated by the presence of the fetus, the innocence of the fetus is no longer a good reason to insist its life be preserved. To me, this is balancing the status of the fetus on a metaphorical knife's edge for the sake of what feels correct to you. The effect is that the woman accidentally pregnant is being punished for consensual sex, regardless of your intent in that decision.
That's not a great summation of my position, but be that as it may... intent is precisely what I objected to in that previous post of yours. So, saying "regardless of your intent" is directly contradicting your previous point.

Everyone should do themselves a favor and watch a bit in this video. Skip to the 7 min mark and watch 2 min. So funny.

I see where North Korea agrees with Trump, that, yes indeed, the Democrats are the enemy!! My, oh my. Actually, they apparently know that Trump is the Chump-in-Chief, with a somewhat soft spot for flattery, so they are trying to soften him up to gain an advantage in the coming talks.

But, yeah, shame on the Democrats, the enemy of the people. Now, watch Trump embrace this point of view, embrace his good buddy, the murdering psychopathic leader of North Korea. Let our fearless leader stand in solidarity with Kim against the enemy Democrats!

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QD0AM

I see where North Korea agrees with Trump, that, yes indeed, the Democrats are the enemy!! My, oh my. Actually, they apparently know that Trump is the Chump-in-Chief, with a somewhat soft spot for flattery, so they are trying to soften him up to gain an advantage in the coming talks.

But, yeah, shame on the Democrats, the enemy of the people. Now, watch Trump embrace this point of view, embrace his good buddy, the murdering psychopathic leader of North Korea. Let our fearless leader stand in solidarity with Kim against the enemy Democrats!

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QD0AM

Democrats hate peace. The party of war mongering now.

So you'd rather Trump be at odds with North Korea? Remember how Democrats were trying to sell that Trump was so crazy he was going to get us nuked?

Lol, now the problem is he is making too much peace out there.

Why is it ok to be racist against North Koreans now? I think their main complaint is how the Democrats paint them. They are just happy to deal with someone reasonable and not so racist.

Democrats hate peace. The party of war mongering now.

So you'd rather Trump be at odds with North Korea? Remember how Democrats were trying to sell that Trump was so crazy he was going to get us nuked?

Lol, now the problem is he is making too much peace out there.

Why is it ok to be racist against North Koreans now? I think their main complaint is how the Democrats paint them. They are just happy to deal with someone reasonable and not so racist.

Naw, I just get a kick at how Kim knows how to play Trump, that's all. Although, I admit, that's not really a laughing matter, that he should know Trump is likely a chump.

omg, a student punched another. Thoughts and prayers. And then there was that BLACK actor pretending to be assaulted. The white supremacists were right after all!

That’s called assault. Charge him.

And we can move on. Thankfully.

That’s about as important as it should be.