What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

This is actually the point of view of the Q movement, which swept a portion of Trump supporters awhile back. At the time at his rallies, in addition to the MAGA hats, there were Q tee shirts everywhere. It was quite bonkers, but ya know, and I'm sure it still has many advocates....

Lmfao. I didn’t know that was a thing.

Skip to the 7 min mark and watch 2 min. So funny.

LOL. Has red and alfalfa blamed the headlines on Trump yet?

Yeah, I watched those two minutes. Can't say I was rolling on the floor laughing, but I do get it. One of my chief complaints with respect to the media in our era is the focus on the profit motive. It's always been there, but I find fault, as an example, when an executive for CBS, was quoted during the 2016 campaign as being glad that Trump's "outrageous" statements were at least good for the bottom line. I know they can't help that focus, does not mean I have to admire it.

A far cry from the press as watchdog in a democratic society. A far cry from the example of Edward R. Murrow, who one night, to a national TV audience, exposed McCarthy and the Red Scare once and for all, and did so because he loved our country, while his bosses were concerned what effect his monologue would have. It had the right effect, it swept away McCarthyism.

Despite the opinions some here on this board have where I am concerned, I am indeed interested in truth, and I cannot help it if there are competing narratives tearing Americans apart. I believe I am fair minded, but I will oppose Mr. Trump to my dying breath. I believe it's called the courage of my convictions, and I either have honor or I do not. I believe the same of those who hold opposite opinions.

Most here are too young to remember when one broadcast journalist put mere reportage aside, and instead, in the spirit of the press as watchdog, which I believe was the spirit in which the founding fathers envisioned a free press, spoke to the nation. This is broadcast journalism at its best, profit motive be damned:

Last edited:
upload_2019-2-26_14-48-28.jpeg

This dude is a sitting Congressman from Florida.

Witness initimidation and obstruction of justice anyone?

Censure him and refer to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

View attachment 6831

It’s amazing how trump has emboldened the ********* people in America to reveal themselves for who they are.

Florida voters, is this really the best you can send to DC? Good lord

What a week already! Donnie flailing in Vietnam and getting crushed by one of the worst dictators in the world, Michael Cohen’s devastating testimony, Matt Gaetz desperately trying to walk back his witness tampering as “witness testing”, and Jacob Wohl finally being banned from twitter.

I’m not tired from all of this winning!!!

Of course, the trump worshippers will continue to stare at Fox News, drool, and repeat the same, “we must follow the great leader” lines over and over. But the rest of the country will gain an insiders look into Trump.

I think the best part of today so far has been Donnie tweeting out misinformation about cohen’s testimony today, acting as if Cohen will receive a lesser sentence by testifying to congress. Donnie lying about this just makes Cohen more credible.

dxqojVm.png

View attachment 6831

apparently Florida’s Bar didn’t find that tweet funny. They’re investigating him. What a complete frat boy tool bag. Florida, are you really sending us your best?

Orange Mussolini spoke for 2 hours today at CPAC.

Apparently he felt the need to attack CNN, whine about his inauguration size, call mueller’s investigation “********”, chant “lock her up”, and mock Jeff Sessions’s accent.

So much winning

Daniel Dale, a terrific follow on twitter who reports all of trump’s rallies described today’s as, “the strangest one so far.”

I bet it has nothing to do with his failed summit in Vietnam, Cohen testifying before congress, and the walls closing in around him.