What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Well I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but we don't live in a democracy so votes don't really matter anyway. This is a MUTHER ****ING CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC the most perfect form of government ever conceived by a human brain. Nothing bad can happen in a Constitutional Republic because the Constitution is magical and creates perfect Republic wherever it is allowed to spread it's pages and be known to mortal man.

I’m sure this is fine. Most republicans running for office now believe that Biden didn’t win in 2020. But I’m sure if we give them power cuz gas prices that everything will turn out fine in 2024. They won’t try and cheat to get their Orange god king into power no matter the election results. Besides we’re a republic not a democracy. Stop listening to the lamestream media, you’re being brainwashed. You should listen to my media that’s always correct.

Great hearing today. After the 5 so far, I’m seeing a narrative showing 1/6 itself was just Trump’s last option exercised. But all those earlier options? Wow, what a broad, varied, and coordinated effort, and at times flat out nuts, committee really doing a great job with this.

Great hearing today. After the 5 so far, I’m seeing a narrative showing 1/6 itself was just Trump’s last option exercised. But all those earlier options? Wow, what a broad, varied, and coordinated effort, and at times flat out nuts, committee really doing a great job with this.
Agreed. And its pretty much what I expected.

Reactions: Red
Today was good. America is dead to me if Trump isn't brought to trial.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Nothing at all on Fox News' website mentioning yesterday's hearings. That is so incredibly ****ed up.

Did all the hand waving and breathless exclamations of the January 6th Committee hearings being the most important story in American history do what democrats had hoped? Nope. It turns out the American people care more about the Democrat House, Senate, and President destroying the American economy. As the January 6th hearings have gone on, the more unpopular Biden and the democrats have become.

Biden-Poll.gif

Did all the hand waving and breathless exclamations of the January 6th Committee hearings being the most important story in American history do what democrats had hoped? Nope. It turns out the American people care more about the Democrat House, Senate, and President destroying the American economy. As the January 6th hearings have gone on, the more unpopular Biden and the democrats have become.
1) I don't understand why you think the January 6th committee hearings and Biden's approval rating would be connected.
2) Even if they were, and in the manner you suggest, I don't see how Americans caring more about temporary economic inconvenience over an attempt to overturn an election would be a good thing.

Still, good for you?

Biden-Poll.gif
You continue to be intellectually dishonest about the causes of the current state of the economy. I know it is a winning strategy to blame the current economy on the people in office right now, but that's a strategy that is aimed at stupid people because smart people know that's not how the economy works.

Biden-Poll.gif

I would wager that his popularity has nothing to do with Jan. 6 and everything to do with our economy right now. Americans tend to vote with their wallets and when there’s less dollars in them, prepare for some tough midterms.

Neither Trump or Biden are sound architects of how to build a functioning economy.

You continue to be intellectually dishonest about the causes of the current state of the economy. I know it is a winning strategy to blame the current economy on the people in office right now, but that's a strategy that is aimed at stupid people because smart people know that's not how the economy works.
There is nothing intellectually dishonest about my placing blame the same place the American people place it. I have been very clear that I am and have long been, Chicago School Neoliberal economically. The best known Chicago School Neoliberal thinker is Milton Friedman. Here is what Milton Friedman said caused inflation in a speech he made back in 1978:

International trade does not cause inflation. Union action or other supply chain disruptions does not cause inflation. Only the government causes inflation because only the government owns the money printing press. The cause of the inflation we are seeing are the massive spending bills the democrats passed on a party line vote and various executive orders. Our economy is where it is now because of inflation. The democrat controlled House, Senate, and President created an inflationary environment and wrecked the economy.

The stupid people are the ones who believe it was "Putin's price hike" that started inflation back when Joe took the oath of office. It is comforting to know the majority of Americans aren't that gullible. Good for America.

Last edited:
The stupid people are the ones who believe it was "Putin's price hike" that started inflation back when Joe took the oath of office. It is comforting to know the majority of Americans aren't that gullible. Good for America.
The stupid people don't realize inflation was predicted back in the summer of 2020, long before Biden took office.

There is nothing intellectually dishonest about my placing blame the same place the American people place it. I have been very clear that I am and have long been, Chicago School Neoliberal economically. The best known Chicago School Neoliberal thinker is Milton Friedman. Here is what Milton Friedman said caused inflation in a speech he made back in 1978:

International trade does not cause inflation. Union action or other supply chain disruptions does not cause inflation. Only the government causes inflation because only the government owns the money printing press. The cause of the inflation we are seeing are the massive spending bills the democrats passed on a party line vote and various executive orders. Our economy is where it is now because of inflation. The democrat controlled House, Senate, and President created an inflationary environment and wrecked the economy.

I don't blame Putin either. The economy is made up of literally millions of moving pieces. Inflation is usually a verry delayed effect of any number of actions that potentially took places at various times and in various places.

I don't blame Putin either. The economy is made up of literally millions of moving pieces. Inflation is usually a verry delayed effect of any number of actions that potentially took places at various times and in various places.
And it’s not like Covid ended. It’s still wrecking havoc throughout the world. Countries like China are still trying to get manufacturing back on track. There’s a lot of pent up demand for products without near enough supply due to the ONGOING pandemic. Even in our own country that has basically thrown its hands up in the air and given up on mitigating Covid, entire industries are still effected.

But of course stupid people are gonna make stupid arguments.

And it’s not like Covid ended. It’s still wrecking havoc throughout the world. Countries like China are still trying to get manufacturing back on track. There’s a lot of pent up demand for products without near enough supply due to the ONGOING pandemic. Even in our own country that has basically thrown its hands up in the air and given up on mitigating Covid, entire industries are still effected.

But of course stupid people are gonna make stupid arguments.
There is still a ton waiting at the major ports as well. One of our customers had to start bringing products in at Seattle and trucking it to LA because the Long Beach and other ports here are still backlogged severely. It is starting to open up but there is still easily a 6-8 week backlog for a lot of stuff.

Inflation is usually a verry delayed effect of any number of actions that potentially took places at various times and in various places.
If you want to believe it is some nebulous thing the great spirit visits upon us for shrouded and unknowable reasons I know I won't convince you otherwise. As for me and what appears to be the majority of the country, it was the spiking up of the M2 money supply to never before seen levels that caused inflation. The solution to inflation is for the Federal Reserve to contract the money supply, a thing which always puts the economy into recession. It isn't unknowable at all. In fact the internet makes it possible for anyone to look up exactly which representatives voted in favor of the massive spending packages that spiked up the M2 money supply to never before seen levels.

Did all the hand waving and breathless exclamations of the January 6th Committee hearings being the most important story in American history do what democrats had hoped?
You bet! With a just announced last minute hearing added for Tuesday, June 28th, 1 pm, Eastern….

Glad you asked!

“There is new evidence that is coming to [the committee’s] attention on an almost daily basis," said a source familiar with the hearing. The committee was “just planning on working this week in preparation for the final two hearings, so this is unplanned.

"You can deduce from that that there will be a lot of significance to the hearing.”