What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

If you want to believe it is some nebulous thing the great spirit visits upon us for shrouded and unknowable reasons I know I won't convince you otherwise.
If you want to believe that complex economic factors are completely reduceable to a single variable, no one will convince you otherwise. I mean, you apparently don't know the difference between 'long-term and omnifarious' as opposed to "shrouded and unknowable".

Did all the hand waving and breathless exclamations of the January 6th Committee hearings being the most important story in American history do what democrats had hoped?
Also notable is how very helpful the Republicans have been!

Also notable is how very helpful the Republicans have been!

You're happy the hearings are going so well. I'm happy the democrat's popular support is in the toilet and they're looking to get crushed in this next election. Looks like it is win-win and we're both happy. Cheers Red.

You're happy the hearings are going so well. I'm happy the democrat's popular support is in the toilet and they're looking to get crushed in this next election. Looks like it is win-win and we're both happy. Cheers Red.
Considering that most of the country is in favor of abortion rights, the recent SC decision may change how elections go. Should be interesting to watch.

If you want to believe that complex economic factors are completely reduceable to a single variable, no one will convince you otherwise. I mean, you apparently don't know the difference between 'long-term and omnifarious' as opposed to "shrouded and unknowable".
But they are: humans. And you know how steady and predictable humans are.

I'm happy the democrat's popular support is in the toilet and they're looking to get crushed in this next election.
Biden's, not the Democrats generally. Biden had pretty small coattails to begin with.

Still, as long as the Republicans don't nominate Trump again, they should win in 2024.

Considering that most of the country is in favor of abortion rights, the recent SC decision may change how elections go. Should be interesting to watch.
That is possible. I agree that it will be interesting to see what happens in the polls in the coming weeks.

S**t hit the fan today.
Really…he knew the crowd had weapons, and did not care, crowd size took priority…

View: https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/hutchinson-trump-wanted-secret-service-to-stop-screening-jan-6-rally-goers-for-weapons-143006789992

Temper, temper. Tossing dishes and food against the wall. Ripping tablecloths off, sending full settings flying everywhere, going for the throat of a Secret Service agent….

View: https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/hutchinson-trump-reportedly-had-physical-altercation-with-secret-service-in-attempt-to-go-to-capitol-on-jan-6-143010373768

I love the thought of Trump ******** his pants.
I love the thought of watching his first interview from prison followed by a headline however many years later that Trump died in prison.

I'm gonna do a solid fist pump when that happens, you can bet you *** on that.

Cheney and Thompson are handling this very well. Because of Cassidy's appearance, White House counsel Cipollone is going to have to testify.

Did all the hand waving and breathless exclamations of the January 6th Committee hearings being the most important story in American history do what democrats had hoped?
Don’t know anyone saying the MOST important story, but yeah, absolutely historic, and I’m riveted to these hearings. This well known American historian agrees that they are of historic importance….I agree with him.

Cassidy Hutchinson is the Amber Heard of these hearings.
Well, I remember the Watergate hearings very well, (do you?),and Cassidy Hutchinson is most assuredly the John Dean of the 1/6 hearings.

On the other hand….

That would be huge. It’s also needed. We need to hear from Pat. And I don’t know why he wouldn’t. He’s actually looked like one of the sane ones. He’s not competing to be president someday.

In fact, I’m surprised that Pence and Meadows haven’t testified. Pence seems to think there’s still a path for him to be president one day and that’s why he doesn’t want risk alienating Trumpers and Meadows just looks worse and worse with each testimony. If Meadows really didn’t do anything wrong, why doesn’t he clear this whole thing up publicly? ;) We all know the answer to that.

Lastly, we all know how worthless these hearings are by Fox News’s efforts to at first ignore them and now trash them. They’re worried. They know these hearings are working.