What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Donald Trump is not well.

Even by his standards.

I am having a hard time even following WTF he is talking about and I've read it three times.

He posts like a child.

Did you notice @redsteeze lied about the contents of his tweet?
@redsteeze only hosted the images and those images of the story published in the NY Times are accurate. Per the NY Times, Biden is involved even if that involvement doesn't rise quite to the level of @redsteeze's embellished interpretation.

House republicans should go to a grand jury with the evidence "per the new york times" and present the new york times article and see if the grand jury thinks its enough to get an indictment

A former president attempted to stop, for the first time in our history, so far as I know, the transfer of power to the rightful winner of a presidential election, in order to maintain power himself.

Many Americans would like to see him held to account for putting himself above the constitution of the nation he was elected to lead. This does seem reasonable.

But, because he is in the race for 2024, and because that’s not far away, holding him to account, a grand jury having handed down charges related to his effort to prevent the transfer of presidential power, is political.

A president attempts to overturn an election, and attempting to hold him to account for this attack on our democracy, is political, because he may be president again in 2025.

And Biden saying he would like to see Trump prosecuted, because Trump is a danger to democracy, that is cast as purely a political consideration by Biden, because why would Biden, like many other Americans, think it reasonable, and necessary, that Trump be held to account for what he was, in fact, eventually charged with by a grand jury of fellow citizens?

Last edited:

Not a direct quote "After the violence that failed to prevent the transfer of power the transfer of power was peaceful." Huh?

I guess after an argument where I punch the other person in the face, if I accept their point after that then it was just your every day civil encounter.

If I ask a person to kill someone and then they do it then I am involved in a criminal conspiracy. I have every right to say the words "Hey Joe, I want you to kill Tom." and if it ends there with Joe taking no steps to kill Tom then there was no criminal conspiracy. However, as soon as Joe takes any action in the furtherance of my request I am guilty of a crime, conspiracy to commit murder is the crime and there are many many people sitting in jail for just such a thing.

Asking people to break the law in order for you to illegally remain in power, then they break the law exactly how you asked them to, with the intent you hoped for... That is a criminal conspiracy all day every day.

Reactions: Red
Not a direct quote "After the violence that failed to prevent the transfer of power the transfer of power was peaceful." Huh?

I guess after an argument where I punch the other person in the face, if I accept their point after that then it was just your every day civil encounter.

If I ask a person to kill someone and then they do it then I am involved in a criminal conspiracy. I have every right to say the words "Hey Joe, I want you to kill Tom." and if it ends there with Joe taking no steps to kill Tom then there was no criminal conspiracy. However, as soon as Joe takes any action in the furtherance of my request I am guilty of a crime, conspiracy to commit murder is the crime and there are many many people sitting in jail for just such a thing.

Asking people to break the law in order for you to illegally remain in power, then they break the law exactly how you asked them to, with the intent you hoped for... That is a criminal conspiracy all day every day.
At one point, Dash says, paraphrasing, “OK, well obviously this is going to be your defense, it will be interesting to see”. I guess, lol…

Says the guy who construed a comment on here about being a pedo to be about him and then attacked the person and had them banned. He made it clear he wasn’t Calling you that but you and your cronies had to band together. Talk about snowflake. I expect my ban to be incoming. Lol. Soft. Adam Schiff is almost as bad as trump. But through your glasses I’m sure he’s an angel.
Why in the **** would you get banned? You haven't hardly even said anything.

The person you're talking about was me, not fish. I get that when all you see are evil monsters that it's easy to get one confused for another, but we are all actually different people.

EDIT: He deleted his post

Anyway, that **** was about me because he used my (user) name. Being as generous as possible he was saying that I was expressing sympathy to pedophiles because he assumed (incorrectly) that I was opposed to some movie about people who save children from child trafficking. He then crossed the line by saying that it makes sense since my child's identity is most likely a result of my support of pedophilia.

You go ahead and you explain that to me in a way that is even close to acceptable. That disgusting ************* got a week ban. He's gross. He's a ****ing worthless troll. I will attack him as much as I ****ing feel like attacking him and it will be far less than he deserves.

Last edited:
Why in the **** would you get banned? You haven't hardly even said anything.

The person you're talking about was me, not fish. I get that when all you see are evil monsters that it's easy to get one confused for another, but we are all actually different people.
You all attacked steak and eggs to get him banned. Let’s not kid ourselves

I don’t even know who steak n eggs is but that was soft. He never said anyone on here was a pedo and you guys all lost it. Anyone who differs from your little groups views is berated and Called names. Last day on Jazzfanz. It’s been taken over Peace out. 13 years and the civil discord is gone. No one can have a good combo anymore. It’s all name calling. ✌️. I’m an old dude who’s seen a lot of sheesh go down and I don’t need to see this site fall as well.