What's new

**** Donald Trump Tweets Thread

watch-out-guys-were-dealing-with-a-stable-genius-here.jpg

Can't wait to get a hold of this book. Just started reading Heretic by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, will chew on this next.

Not a tweet but still. What the ****?

During a bipartisan meeting with the president in immigration Trump comes up with this beauty: “Why are we having all these people from **** hole countries come here?”

smh.

Not a tweet but still. What the ****?

During a bipartisan meeting with the president in immigration Trump comes up with this beauty: “Why are we having all these people from **** hole countries come here?”

smh.

Specifically referencing Haiti and African countries.

It's like watching a 90s flamewar on USEnet or some video game forum watching how this guy handles parties that oppose him.

Just had a woman try and tell me that the President mentioning Haiti by name was him trying to draw attention to the Clinton fund and alleged misuse of funds donated to help Haiti. She was genuinely shocked when I openly laughed in her face and told her that was the stupidest thing I had heard all day. I asked her if she wanted to buy a bridge. She glared at me and left. The crap people will convince themselves of...

Guy says racist stuff over and over and thinks its the same as saying one particular person is a pos.