What's new

**** Donald Trump Tweets Thread

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake News Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me &amp; others, so that almost all stories &amp; news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative &amp; Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of....</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="">August 28, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I just read on USAToday (one of the many "conservative" sites I read) that this is true.

"Google News results favor left-leaning media, report finds"

https://bit.ly/2pUlUbd

I can see things going south over this.

Part of that is that the Trumpetariat think that anything that reports he's lying or even contradicts him is left - but he lies a lot, so a lot of factual reporting will be perceived as left.

I mean, dude, read the freaking methodology there.

Trump is probably the most honest president you'll ever see.

BTW, is anyone else voting for Trump 2020 because they're tired of endless war? Trump hasn't started any new ones and wants to pull out of Afghanistan but can't.

A vote for Trump is a vote for peace.

Trump is probably the most honest president you'll ever see.

In the sense that Trump seems to really believe everything he says, regardless of its truth, consistency, or integrity, as long as he needs that item to be true in the moment he says it, sure. The honesty of someone disconnected from any truth other than what he wants to be true at the moment.

In the sense that Trump seems to really believe everything he says, regardless of its truth, consistency, or integrity, as long as he needs that item to be true in the moment he says it, sure. The honesty of someone disconnected from any truth other than what he wants to be true at the moment.
This. I think he really does believe the crap he spews. It is part of his narcissistic personality. No way he can be wrong, so everything he says must be true. Has the hallmarks of a pathological liar. My son's ex is this way. She even lies when the truth works just fine and she has nothing to gain by it.

BTW, is anyone else voting for Trump 2020 because they're tired of endless war? Trump hasn't started any new ones and wants to pull out of Afghanistan but can't.

A vote for Trump is a vote for peace.

Does Trump want to stop American involvement in the war in Yemen? Americans refueling Saudi planes that blow away school buses full of dozens of children? Does he want to stop American arm sales to the Saudis so the Saudis can wage that war, with American arms, and with American advisors and logistical support? The war where the Saudis and the UAE have created the worst civilian humanitarian crisis since the end of WWII? How does Trump stand on ending that war and American involvement in that war? But, maybe you are just being sarcastic, and going over my head. There's that possibility, maybe a good possibility.

Does Trump want to stop American involvement in the war in Yemen? Americans refueling Saudi planes that blow away school buses full of dozens of children? Does he want to stop American arm sales to the Saudis so the Saudis can wage that war, with American arms, and with American advisors and logistical support? The war where the Saudis and the UAE have created the worst civilian humanitarian crisis since the end of WWII? How does Trump stand on ending that war and American involvement in that war? But, maybe you are just being sarcastic, and going over my head. There's that possibility, maybe a good possibility.

I don't know what Trump wants with Yemen. What's your opinion on allying with Saudi as our lynchpin to Middle East stability and opposition to Iran's aspirations of regional dominance? I don't have the answer but I think I stand with Utah senator Mike Lee on this one. I wonder if Romney will follow lockstep in Hatch's footsteps though.