What's new

Donovan’s first signature colorway available

Love the mountain ones. Could never pull it off.

Want/need those black and whites. They fit my demographic. White, lame, perfect dad kicks.
The mountain ones are ones I will buy, try to get signed, and probably never wear. But if you could get them signed and display them though, they’re very cool. But like you I can’t pull them off lol.

Its going to be cool to see those shoes become popular, they are easy to spot. I wish I could grab some but I dont think they come in wide sizes.

Mountain/mailman colorway with a couple others

Sure hope they're comfortable because I could see myself getting two or three more pair. I'll find a reseller for the Venom's, might get the black and green. Love the mountain ones. And maybe the black and white.

Adidas is milking the Mitchell cash cow. There's going to be tremendous pressure by the Adidas people to have him ask for a trade to a major market.

Sure hope they're comfortable because I could see myself getting two or three more pair. I'll find a reseller for the Venom's, might get the black and green. Love the mountain ones. And maybe the black and white.

Adidas is milking the Mitchell cash cow. There's going to be tremendous pressure by the Adidas people to have him ask for a trade to a major market.
Are you being sarcastic? You realize Dame is in Portland....They’re essentially following the exact same plan they did with Dame. They aren’t going to pressure him to ask for a trade. As I’ve said I actually think he will leave but not for this reason. I would like to see the specifics of his contract. Dame has the 3rd largest shoe deal in the league and it’s 10 years $100 million, with no intention of leaving Portland. Adidas is no different than a team trying to keep a player. Dame opted out of his Adidas contract before signing his new one. You start telling a player where you want him to play or telling him what to do with his career that’s a good way to sour that relationship.

Last edited:
I got my don1's today. I dunno how anyone can ball with these on. It's a tight fit but the heel feels like it slips with ever step. They look dope though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JazzFanz mobile app

How do they feel/fit?

I got my don1's today. I dunno how anyone can ball with these on. It's a tight fit but the heel feels like it slips with ever step. They look dope though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JazzFanz mobile app
Agree, shaggy. Do you use the last eyelet? Most people don't. But those are there to snug up the heel/ankle. That's what I've done with the pair I just got. Don't know why they made the eyelet hole rectangular, though. It takes a little effort to get the aglet through the first time (I know...that's what she said!). Shoes seem to run pretty true to size. My 10 1/2 inches fits snugly inside ;-)

Now going to order some Venom's from China. Don't know if Adidas is going to restock in the U.S. There's no provision for getting an e-mail notification when they're restocked like there was with the red and blue ones.

Update: wore my shoes out shopping today. Got a compliment (or is that complement? - jk, colton) from a guy at Subway. I'm not in Utah, BTW.
#takenote #AllPraisebetoDonovan

Last edited:
Any differences apart from color?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Texture is different. Honestly feels like the heel is tighter as well. Going to play a basketball game tonight will have a full review of them afterwards.

Early review is they fit tight and fit true to size. Heel on the venom one doesn’t feel like a ton of protection or feel extremely tight. Green ones feel tighter around the heel.