What's new

Donovan’s last day as Jazzman

Why would Donovan want to go to jimmy dolans knicks? Im watching them now, they suck.

Plus his idol D Wade is now a jazz owner. Jimmy Dolan or D Wade... hmmm

I haven't posted on JazzFanz since it crashed 11 or 12 years ago.

But I have to ask, does anybody else get a Mark David Chapman vibe from oneeye?

If I'm offbase here I apologise and will return to where I've been the last 11 or so years, that or until we're all subpoenaed to testify.
Who’s oneeye?

Why would Donovan want to go to jimmy dolans knicks? Im watching them now, they suck.

Maybe Dolan offers Donovan's father a coveted NBA position at an outrageous salary.
Donovan's father I think has an executive position with NY Mets
Could happen :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :)

Maybe Dolan offers Donovan's father a coveted NBA position at an outrageous salary.
Donovan's father I think has an executive position with NY Mets
Could happen :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :)

Dolan hires and fires a lot of people, I just listened to the shattered podcast series, what a ******.

In the last episode they talk about the Oakley incident and how its hurt the perception of the Knicks badly with players in the league and add that they think it was a contributing factor in the Unicorn leaving.

You said you did, or maybe you were referring to someone else.
Nah, I told someone else to ignore you as thats what i was doing. I didn't put you on ignore, i just ignored you.

Dolan hires and fires a lot of people, I just listened to the shattered podcast series, what a ******.

In the last episode they talk about the Oakley incident and how its hurt the perception of the Knicks badly with players in the league and add that they think it was a contributing factor in the Unicorn leaving.
If it took the Oakley incident for people to feel that way then they must live under a rock.

I think Donovan has at least a few more Jazz games in him.

Wow that's a lot of drama. Today even the Turkish media is discussing the tension between Don and Utah Jazz and I am mad.
I'm not sure what's happening exactly but the last minute scratch apparently was the decision of Utah's medical staff, one of league's best. What are you trying to accomplish, Don? If it's you pushing your way to NYK it's downright betrayal to the organization that provided you the opportunity, to the coach that started you even after the infamous 3/21 game in your first season and helped you develop immensely over the the years.

Dude, you're not the cornerstone of this team. In fact you are trying to get more credit than you deserve. You tried to shoot your way to the MVP at the expense of the team success. And when you were out injured Utah still won games, ended up getting #1 seed in the NBA. You're #6 in netrating. Gobert and Conley are top-2.
You need to do better than those fake attempts to block shots that you actually can't. Whom are you fooling when jumping like apes out there? How about shut your mouth and wipe off that stupid expression from your face and play actual defense, play smart unselfish basketball and help your team win games.

Wow that's a lot of drama. Today even the Turkish media is discussing the tension between Don and Utah Jazz and I am mad.
I'm not sure what's happening exactly but the last minute scratch apparently was the decision of Utah's medical staff, one of league's best. What are you trying to accomplish, Don? If it's you pushing your way to NYK it's downright betrayal to the organization that provided you the opportunity, to the coach that started you even after the infamous 3/21 game in your first season and helped you develop immensely over the the years.

Dude, you're not the cornerstone of this team. In fact you are trying to get more credit than you deserve. You tried to shoot your way to the MVP at the expense of the team success. And when you were out injured Utah still won games, ended up getting #1 seed in the NBA. You're #6 in netrating. Gobert and Conley are top-2.
You need to do better than those fake attempts to block shots that you actually can't. Whom are you fooling when jumping like apes out there? How about shut your mouth and wipe off that stupid expression from your face and play actual defense, play smart unselfish basketball and help your team win games.
Do some research on the poem “Ten Little Monkeys”. and you will see how inappropriate it is to use primate idioms in relation to people.