What's new

Donovan’s last day as Jazzman

D Will Texas

He will never don the jazz purple and yellow again. He’s bounced his last basketball in Utah. I’m as sad as you are. Another star we turned off and away. I will miss him

PLEASE-COME-AGAIN.jpg

He will never don the jazz purple and yellow again. He’s bounced his last basketball in Utah. I’m as sad as you are. Another star we turned off and away. I will miss him
He's going to play at least some lol. I'm not even to this. But it's as much about him being a diva as it is the organization. It will for sure be within 2 and a half years.

He's going to play at least some lol. I'm not even to this. But it's as much about him being a diva as it is the organization. It will for sure be within 2 and a half years.
He just signed an extension for 4 years there goes another one of your conspiracy theories down the drain.

This guy also made a bet for 10k and lost.
His judgment is cloudy at best. He's a knee jerker.

Y’all love throwing this aside but it’s absolutely what is thought more widely around NBA circles. The NY thing is something everyone, it’s not nothing. And he is mounting excuses to say “I’m out” as soon as he can. Watch the last couple minutes of this convo from today with Jay Williams. Quotes towards the end “he just never seems happy in SLC” “it just sounds like to me he’s trying to go to NY” There’s a reason people are baffled by the current drama, because it’s ridiculous. They’re being extra cautious not telling him to go hurt himself.

He just signed an extension for 4 years there goes another one of your conspiracy theories down the drain.
Lol. If he flat out asks for a trade this summer, he’ll be traded, and we all know it. As I’ve said, please do and get your fake *** the **** outta here.

Y’all love throwing this aside but it’s absolutely what is thought more widely around NBA circles. The NY thing is something everyone, it’s not nothing. And he is mounting excuses to say “I’m out” as soon as he can. Watch the last couple minutes of this convo from today with Jay Williams. Quotes towards the end “he just never seems happy in SLC” “it just sounds like to me he’s trying to go to NY” There’s a reason people are baffled by the current drama, because it’s ridiculous. They’re being extra cautious not telling him to go hurt himself.

If he wanted to go to NY he didn't have to sign his extension. He would have made up the difference in money. That is why your argument is ridiculous.

Lol. If he flat out asks for a trade this summer, he’ll be traded, and we all know it. As I’ve said, please do and get your fake *** the **** outta here.
The only fake crap is your argument. IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF lots of big IFs.

ESPN is the FOX news of sports. DM was not unhappy with the Jazz a year ago. He was unhappy with Rudy joking around about the virus and then when he got it he got even more mad at Rudy. It had nothing to do with the organization. ESPN wants DM to go to NY so they can make more money.

If DM wants to go the Knicks, fine. We'll go ahead and take four first round picks and whatever else we feel like it.

Sometimes the media is right; other times, they're looking to fill airtime with whatever they can.

Being a journalist means never having to say you're sorry.

If he wanted to go to NY he didn't have to sign his extension. He would have made up the difference in money. That is why your argument is ridiculous.
This is very simple sir. Sign the contract while stacking tea leaves and drama until he finds enough excuses to ask out. You get your money and your way. He got a player option as well, which he fought for quite hard btw. It will come, and it won't be as far off as any of you think. You get all the money, and you know you aren't actually locked in that contract if you say "I want a trade".