What's new

Donovan Mitchell has a bruised toe

How come no other team in the league has guys who miss games or parts of games due to toe injuries? What the actual ****?

Sent from my [device_name] using JazzFanz mobile app

Man the Jazz and injuries have been close teammates the last couple seasons. Mitchell was so damn fun to watch and aside from the wins this may cost, that’s what sucks most is he was a huge reason I was really enjoying this season even with the record and outlook on it. I hope he will just sit and let it fully heal, even if that means he’s out a while. I would rather see him sit and his toe heal fully in one sitting than, have him in for 5 games and out for 10 like GH was all season last year. I love watching Mitchell, but let it heal. The love for Donavan is real among Jazz fans, and I’d rather he sit and and be healthy for the future than continue to aggravate an injury that will nag at him until he lets it fully recover. I mean when can the Jazz catch a break with injuries? It’s been full on ridiculous the last two seasons.

can we like figure out why all of our players have constant nagging injuries. Are we the most injury prone team in the league? This is probably unfair and a feeling born out of frustration that I don't get to see Mitchell play tomorrow but is there something the organization is doing/not doing that makes us so injury prone? Is there something wrong with their shoes? Training and health staff? Punishment for the Mount Meadows Massacre? How do we lift the curse.

can we like figure out why all of our players have constant nagging injuries. Are we the most injury prone team in the league? This is probably unfair and a feeling born out of frustration that I don't get to see Mitchell play tomorrow but is there something the organization is doing/not doing that makes us so injury prone? Is there something wrong with their shoes? Training and health staff? Punishment for the Mount Meadows Massacre? How do we lift the curse.

It is not easy to lift the curse... it involves a churro, some fry sauce, and enduring several days worth of Steve Brown interviews and play by play.