What's new

Donovan Mitchell has a bruised toe

My idea that Favors and Gobert weren't a good starting combo? This was also 3 years ago. Thinking Favors would be better as the starting center with Gobert off the bench. That's the stupidest thing ever according to the tiny man.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nah, it was last summer when you said Trey Lyles would eventually take Gobert's spot and Favors would be moved to center.

My idea that Favors and Gobert weren't a good starting combo? This was also 3 years ago. Thinking Favors would be better as the starting center with Gobert off the bench. That's the stupidest thing ever according to the tiny man.

nice spin.
and, lmfao.
it's really time for you to go away

Wow, keep going with this wicked burn you’ve worked up. So deep and cunning.
Just pointing out your angry based on your tiny size. Maybe you could go see a therapist for it.

Just pointing out your angry based on your tiny size. Maybe you could go see a therapist for it.

wow you're still going with this most-original burn evar on teh internet.

wow you're still going with this most-original burn evar on teh internet.
I'll keep it up as long as you keep trying to be a internet bully. Seriously though, seek help.

Its been said before but it needs to be echoed again....toe injuries are no joke. Hill wasn't a wuss for missing games and neither will Donovan. Foot injuries are incredibly painful and definitely real. There's usually no quick fix either, its just wait it out.
Trust me....I've had very minor cases of both turf toe and plantar faciatis. It's super painful. Turf tow makes it so you can't cut, run and move quickly and plantar just hurts all the time no matter what.

Its been said before but it needs to be echoed again....toe injuries are no joke. Hill wasn't a wuss for missing games and neither will Donovan. Foot injuries are incredibly painful and definitely real. There's usually no quick fix either, its just wait it out.
Trust me....I've had very minor cases of both turf toe and plantar faciatis. It's super painful. Turf tow makes it so you can't cut, run and move quickly and plantar just hurts all the time no matter what.

I hadn’t heard that this is turf toe or plantar fasciitis

I'll keep it up as long as you keep trying to be a internet bully. Seriously though, seek help.

you did, in fact, say the dumbest thing on the history of JFC. You did that.

Watching Donovan slam his toe into that planted size 18 foot made me wince. I hope he takes his recovery slowly.

FOR THE RECORD:

I never once implied George Hill was a wuss or weak for having a toe injury. I said I hope Donovan heals better than George Hill did, because I do. This is the the type of injury that could be long-lasting if not addressed properly. George came back too soon, and then he was never right again...

Mitchell is a game time decision tonight. This is nothing close to Hill's chronic digit issues.

Mitchell is a game time decision tonight. This is nothing close to Hill's chronic digit issues.

That is good news, if he is fully healed. I really hope they aren't bringing him back too early, missing signs, because it's a nationally televised game against our model/DL and Quin's former employer.

When I made my OP, there was no word on the injury's severity.

They showed a replay during last night's game. He was driving and he slammed his foot into the other guys foot then came up hopping on one foot for a second. I think it happened early in the Houston game.

They showed a replay during last night's game. He was driving and he slammed his foot into the other guys foot then came up hopping on one foot for a second. I think it happened early in the Houston game.

it's one of those toe injuries that happen after u hit the wall with your toe.

it's not planter or turf toe. He clearly kicked his big toe into the shoe of a player.