What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

Anybody know where one can buy those yellow shoes Mitchell wears?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Dame 4s are great. You cant get them in yellow in stores, but the white/black ones are sweet.
Watch some reviews of youtube. They are my go to shoes for my league games.
Good price too. I got mine for 80 dollars on amazon.

Anybody know where one can buy those yellow shoes Mitchell wears?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Dame 4s are great. You cant get them in yellow in stores, but the white/black ones are sweet.
Watch some reviews of youtube. They are my go to shoes for my league games.
Good price too. I got mine for 80 dollars on amazon.

Mitchell is now 4th all time in rookie PPG in December.

It goes
1. MJ
2. Duncan
3. LeBron
4. Mitchell
Where did this list come from?
Duncan only averaged 19.3 ppg in December of his rookie year.

Yeah, that can't be correct. Plus I'm pretty sure Wilt and other players averaged way more than that as rookies.

David Locke’s Twitter.

But I made an error. He didn’t say Duncan, It was David Robinson.

So it should be:

MJ
Robinson
LeBron
Mitchell.

David Locke’s Twitter.

So it should be:

MJ
Robinson
LeBron
Mitchell.

That's some special company. The Admiral, The King, The GOAT and our Donovan.

David Locke’s Twitter.

So it should be:

MJ
Robinson
LeBron
Mitchell.

Maybe he left some qualifiers off because that is simply not true. Wilt, Bellamy, Oscar Robertson, Kareem, Rick Barry and a bunch of other players have all scored more as rookies in December.

Maybe he left some qualifiers off because that is simply not true. Wilt, Bellamy, Oscar Robertson, Kareem, Rick Barry and a bunch of other players have all scored more as rookies in December.

Then I guess he’s wrong. It’s in his timeline of tweets. Not to far back.

can't you only vote once?

Vote on their website and then retweeting. How will they know it is the same person? If they will only count 1 vote per day I am making them find and discount the others.

http://legendgrows.com/watercooler/2018/01/mitchell-leads-rookies-matters

This is what excites me most about Donovan. He has the potential to attract talent to Utah. No other Jazz player has been able to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This part needs to be posted verbatim.

"He has a swagger and confidence to take over games, while also remaining humble and teachable. He engages in daily film sessions with Jazz coaches to see how he can improve different aspects of his game. Most importantly, when he goes up against the league’s best players, no moment is too big for him. Certain past Jazz players shrank when the pressure increased. Not only does Mitchell not seem to mind the pressure, he thrives taking it at his childhood heroes in the biggest moments. Still, he’s likable and charismatic enough to motivate established stars to literally line-up for a chance to talk to him after games. That means not only can this kid ball out and lead the Jazz to some wins, but he also will have the relationships to recruit other stars to come to Utah to play with him and that makes him different from any player the Jazz have ever had."