What's new

Donovan Mitchell - We are lucky to have him

Mitchell couldn't carry Stockton or Malone's jock strap in ANY category of basketball, community service, free handouts, youth movements, basketball IQ, helping teammates improve, etc. etc. etc. Most dummies on this board think WAY too much of this kid and his skill set! Maybe he will improve, maybe not. But his shot selection is as bad as ANYONE in the league, including Crymellow and that jerk on Cleveland with all the jailhouse tats on his body!

Mitchell couldn't carry Stockton or Malone's jock strap in ANY category of basketball, community service, free handouts, youth movements, basketball IQ, helping teammates improve, etc. etc. etc. Most dummies on this board think WAY too much of this kid and his skill set! Maybe he will improve, maybe not. But his shot selection is as bad as ANYONE in the league, including Crymellow and that jerk on Cleveland with all the jailhouse tats on his body!
Donovan is a great human being and we are more than lucky to have him. STFU. Year two against the greatest team the NBA has ever seen. Get out of here with such a stupid *** post.

You are one stupid ************ CJ. Go to bed.

Without a doubt the best videos I have ever seen from any NBA players. Man I feel like these 2 will lead us to many many rings. I can't wait for Joe Ingles' video. The tri-fecta.

And yes, I shot a load so hard it blew a hole in my gym shorts. They will now forever be my favorite gym shorts.

Seriously the most likable team we have ever had. I haven't been so excited to be a Jazz fan since the late 90's.

Side note: I posted here recently that I was laid off a month ago. I have been interviewing, and one corporate recruiter I was talking to was asking me about how I viewed the different levels of management, so I compared it to a team, using the Jazz as an example, with Snyder as the supervisor, Rudy and Ingles would be "leads", etc. He immediately perked up and asked if I was a big Jazz fan. I told him that I was a die-hard fan for 30 years now, and he just freaked out. He said he was pretty sure he was the only Jazz Fan in eastern Tennessee, and that his family thought it was crazy how much of a fan he was. We talked about Mitchell and Gobert and he said his favorite player right now was Ingles.

Of course, I am getting a 2nd interview there. :)

GO JAZZ!!!!!!

Just talked with my friend and his bride. Headed back to Tennessee, where she's from. They hate it there.

But good luck with interviewing.

Side note: I swear you get laid off more than anyone. Keep your chin up, and really, best of luck.

Wonderful human being.

Questionable shot selection through 2 games.

Looking forward to his growth throughout the season.

He should wake up asap or Jingles is about to become #1 guy
quin-smiley.gif

seriously can someone please delete this ************'s account

The most concerning thing with Donovan to me early in the season is how the opposing teams seem to have figured out his drives. They are way better at letting him go and forcing him to close to the basket and too low when he lays it up, leading to blocks and misses. I think he'll have to adjust that quite a bit, and I think he will.

Side note: I posted here recently that I was laid off a month ago. I have been interviewing, and one corporate recruiter I was talking to was asking me about how I viewed the different levels of management, so I compared it to a team, using the Jazz as an example, with Snyder as the supervisor, Rudy and Ingles would be "leads", etc. He immediately perked up and asked if I was a big Jazz fan. I told him that I was a die-hard fan for 30 years now, and he just freaked out. He said he was pretty sure he was the only Jazz Fan in eastern Tennessee, and that his family thought it was crazy how much of a fan he was. We talked about Mitchell and Gobert and he said his favorite player right now was Ingles.

Of course, I am getting a 2nd interview there. :)

GO JAZZ!!!!!!
Awesome! Did you ask him what his jazzfanz handle is? ;-)

CJ has hated on Mitchell from the start. Did DM make some bad decisions at the end. Sure, but he isn't the first great player to do that. It's not going to change how most of us feel about him.