What's new

Donovan refuses to say whether or not he wants to be in Utah moving forward

If he doesn't wave the trade clause, you don't trade him. Jazz are still in charge.
It gives him a little leverage of destination imo though. But yes, I’d love to send him somewhere he doesn’t want to be that the team sucks, or call his bluff and dare him to hurt his pretty PR image he’s so obsessed with.

it's a good answer. instead of saying I love Utah and would love to run it back or I love to stay in Utah and then go to another team. it's atleast honest. but I have this strange feeling he stays because of Wade and DA and ASG. wade obviously is close to him he have a voice and DA is the cold blooded executioner who can change the culture. we can't be soft as Charmin next year.

I don't blame him for wanting to leave if that is what is really true. I don't interpret this as him wanting to leave. The way this team is built the Jazz have no chance of winning a title, baking the cake and staying with the same guy's year in and year out is what has got the team where it is. It is obvious that there was some issues with team chemistry because the team just seem to self destructed time after time. Blaming one person is ridiculous. The franchise and players have failed. Now as the Jazz aged other teams were rebuilding and getting better. Significant changes have to be made if there is any hope of competing for the championship. Jazz need more play-makers and defenders. Our bench looked better but in the end JC is the only guy who can create his own shot. Not developing Butler is another issue. Bring in Conley and overpaying for him to return is another example of mismanagement of the roster. I find it hypocritical when fans bash players, make trades for them and believe rumors and then cry when DM doesn't say he wants to stay. So loyalty is one-sided.

The reality is that we don't want him here and if we can get him to agree, then the FO will be more inclined to trade him
Who is this WE you are talking about. It seems you are the president of the hate DM club and this has been going on for a while. Did DM not sign an autograph for you so now you hate him? You believed the worse about him without much evidence which is your main argument with LoPo.

I don't blame him for wanting to leave if that is what is really true. I don't interpret this as him wanting to leave. The way this team is built the Jazz have no chance of winning a title, baking the cake and staying with the same guy's year in and year out is what has got the team where it is. It is obvious that there was some issues with team chemistry because the team just seem to self destructed time after time. Blaming one person is ridiculous. The franchise and players have failed. Now as the Jazz aged other teams were rebuilding and getting better. Significant changes have to be made if there is any hope of competing for the championship. Jazz need more play-makers and defenders. Our bench looked better but in the end JC is the only guy who can create his own shot. Not developing Butler is another issue. Bring in Conley and overpaying for him to return is another example of mismanagement of the roster. I find it hypocritical when fans bash players, make trades for them and believe rumors and then cry when DM doesn't say he wants to stay. So loyalty is one-sided.
Exactly

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Don't blame him. We are on the verge of a rebuild. No star would wanna spend his prime on a rebuilding team

Who is this WE you are talking about. It seems you are the president of the hate DM club and this has been going on for a while. Did DM not sign an autograph for you so now you hate him? You believed the worse about him without much evidence which is your main argument with LoPo.
I made a ****ing poll about it dumbass and it was overwhelmingly in agreement with my views.

Donovan is a smart dude. I doubt he wants to go the Knicks now. Why would he? They are awful and he's smart enough to know that if they trade for him, they will be giving up a lot of assets and be even more awful.

It's in Don's best interest to stay in Utah until his contract is over, or until he's on the final year of his deal and he can dictate where he goes completely and the team that gets him has to pay a smaller price.

I find the whole thing super annoying.

I dont care if Don wants to be here or not. It has no impact on what's best for the franchise. He's under contract for 3 more years. This question is only really relevant to me in a contract year.

YOu trade Donovan cuz he's an *** defender who isnt a true leader. Not because he doesnt like Utah.

I find the whole thing super annoying.

I dont care if Don wants to be here or not. It has no impact on what's best for the franchise. He's under contract for 3 more years. This question is only really relevant to me in a contract year.

YOu trade Donovan cuz he's an *** defender who isnt a true leader. Not because he doesnt like Utah.
Man your whining is getting old. Maybe you should start another thread.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I didn’t see the postgame ao I don’t know what else he said. But if he admits he’s part of the problem and wants to do whatever it takes to fix it, then I definitely want him to stay.

If he just throws his teammates under the bus without looking at himself, then I hope the door hits him on the way out.

Last edited:
I didn’t see the postgame ao I don’t know what to lose he said. But if he admits he’s part of the problem and wants to do whatever it takes to fix it, then I definitely want him to stay.

If he just throws his teammates under the bus without looking at himself, then I hope the door hits him on the way out.
LMFAO

Yeah, another year of Donovn saying he will work on his defense in the off-season then he comes back doing this ****:

View: https://twitter.com/McCadeP8/status/1519911126590320640