What's new

Donovan Still Not Medically Cleared

Sneakers

Per his late night twitter fingers, he can't play ball right now cuz not cleared to do so.

Everyone panic.

Rebuild.
Trade them all for draft picks
Sell the team go Seattle

He needs a break anyway. I think he should basically take a month off to recover mentally as well as physically.

Just looked at some pics he posted... pg... but then DM sitting next to DL... who’s sitting next to a woj

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!????!

Perfect. Everyone has injuries, his came at a perfect time. It’s like building up a callous for your body. Less chance of injury going forward,

Sounds legit.
tumblr_mbdjjf2cAm1qe82b9.gif

No wonder they put Donovan in a boot...to get him to rest and relax.

But seriously, the dude walks on it fine, doesn’t always wear the boot, and if I were them I would make him wear it a couple more weeks like Locke said to expect. Like Locke said in a round about way. Part of the reason he’s probably wearing it, is to make him rest and let his entire body recover.

If the team was actually that worried about his foot they would make him wear it full time. I think they more just want Donovan to relax for a while and he should. Keep him in it a couple more weeks and then let him work.

No wonder they put Donovan in a boot...to get him to rest and relax.

But seriously, the dude walks on it fine, doesn’t always wear the boot, and if I were them I would make him wear it a couple more weeks like Locke said to expect. Like Locke said in a round about way. Part of the reason he’s probably wearing it, is to make him rest and let his entire body recover.

If the team was actually that worried about his foot they would make him wear it full time. I think they more just want Donovan to relax for a while and he should. Keep him in it a couple more weeks and then let him work.

Agreed. He went from a college schedule to NBA schedule with heavy usage and relatively high pressure for long periods of time. He needed to take a break.

Maybe that will be the next mental thing he learns. When not to push and train. When go relax.

Every season, Donovan needs to hit the recruiting trail during late-May through end of June. Lindsey can't talk to prospective free agents until last week in June, I believe, but players talk with each other. Have him assist in evaluating players for the draft; it's his team now. I'll bet he shows up at SL. He won't be playing, but he probably works out a few days with the team. I remember Deron did that one year.

And maybe Quin should just leave that seat next to him open for Donovan!

Last edited:
Every season, Donovan needs to hit the recruiting trail during late-May through end of June. Lindsey can't talk to prospective free agents until last week in June, I believe, but players talk with each other. Have him assist in evaluating players for the draft; it's his team now. I'll bet he shows up at SL. He won't be playing, but he probably works out a few days with the team. I remember Deron did that one year.

I'm sure he and Rubio were tag-teaming BJelly already.

Donovan will be involved. I don’t think anyone should doubt that. He’s a committed guy. To his teammates, to his coaches, and the organization. Donovan will do what he can I’m sure.

That picture is probably just a promo for his company. Utah isnt going to clear Mitchell from NYC, he probably going to have to go back to SLC and get checked out.