What's new

Dropping Dimes Has Spoken!!! (Sexton Rumor)

What could they offer that we would want?

They can trade us their 2028 or 2030 pick.

They may be desperate and give up a top 5 protected pick or something.

They need a bucket getter with Middleton aging. Jrue can be completely putrid offensively at times in the playoffs. So I get the interest. There just isnt a single player on their squad who would be available that I would want over Sexton though.

The Bucks can want Sexton all they want, they don’t have anything exciting to give up for him unless they wanna get stupid and offer us an extremely lightly protected ‘28 or ‘30 1st rounder. Unless they’re willing to part with something like that, I wouldn’t even pick up the phone.

the Bucks stuff is weird. It would have to be at least one of Portis, Allen, Connaughton. Can't be a bigger deal with Middleton or Lopez... can't imagine they are thinking some bigger Holiday deal.

I don't get it.

I would imagine if we do a Portland deal maybe the Bucks could get involved as the 3rd team who takes Sexton.
I think maybe its a three team deal with the Knicks maybe... Bobby goes back to NY? Quickley to Utah? Since NY needs some help at the forward/center spot maybe.

It sounded like if the Dame deal resolves there is another deal. This one is kind of wonky but its been consistent noise... so there is something to it.

lol Bucks fans think Sexton is available for nothing since we drafted KG, extended JC and have THT smh
He is available, same as everyone else in the back court, but he isn't getting cut loose for nothing imo, not only because even if that's all we wanted back, the bucks cannot absorb his contract.
We will see what he can do for us this season and maybe if the value is better he gets shopped at the deadline if although better, is not what we want to do going forward or something.
I think it is actually far more reasonable to expect Clarkson to get traded right before the deadline and Sexton to be here still.

I think maybe its a three team deal with the Knicks maybe... Bobby goes back to NY? Quickley to Utah? Since NY needs some help at the forward/center spot maybe.

It sounded like if the Dame deal resolves there is another deal. This one is kind of wonky but its been consistent noise... so there is something to it.
Is Grimes still "untouchable"?

I would imagine if we do a Portland deal maybe the Bucks could get involved as the 3rd team who takes Sexton.
I am kind of surprised you think we are even remotely interested in taking on Dame's contract, when we have Dame lite waiting to break out into Dame 2.0 in Collin Sexton himself.
I bet you will be eating giant crow soup if Hardy has the guts to hand Sexton the offense.